Pokemon Arcane Version

While I don't know how to work with the rpg maker, I can help refine some of the teams since I have like two weeks of my summer left. My team is a good example on how it is powerful. It can even go on to doubles with some changes.

if you touch mine you'll only nerf it.

also this may be a theme ingame, even though it isn't battley

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please persuade Axxel because talking over deviant isn't as good as talking here to be honest.

Just saying.

Do you or Axxel have an ETA in your opinion for episode 1 or version 1? Just curious but it might be too early.

November Cult... I like it. One question though, which aspects of the game do the two of you work on? Like, do you work on the story and he works on the sprites, vice versa, or a mix of both? That question goes with anything else about the game, like music and gameplay, but those two things were at the top of my head I could think of as far as development goes.

If the Ultima logo is red, then that would work. Better yet, why not call us the Black November? Two of us are pretty much dressed in black, anyway, seeing how Omega's sprite wore black, and how mine wears black. XD

If the Ultima logo is red, then that would work. Better yet, why not call us the Black November? Two of us are pretty much dressed in black, anyway, seeing how Omega's sprite wore black, and how mine wears black. XD

Noooooo, I'm the odd one out of the trio. :(

I feel like an outsider because of only being a gym leader while you all are part of the evil team and chatting between each other lol.

If possible, could you let me know some story surrounding my character ingame just so I don't feel lonely because all I've seen is info about the evil team. Or do I have to talk to Axxel even though I don't like talking through deviantart?

I feel like an outsider because of only being a gym leader while you all are part of the evil team and chatting between each other lol.

If possible, could you let me know some story surrounding my character ingame just so I don't feel lonely because all I've seen is info about the evil team. Or do I have to talk to Axxel even though I don't like talking through deviantart?

Whoopsie, sorry..... I think the November portion really got the conversation started...

Axxel said he's willing to consider joining up, but progress has been quite slow on his side. In fact, when I get RPG Maker from him, I'm planning on using it and everything I've made so far including the evil team into a game made entirely by me. Am I being unreasonable? Perhaps, but time is much more bountiful on my side than his and I've got too much I want to do to pressure him.

Axxel said he's willing to consider joining up, but progress has been quite slow on his side. In fact, when I get RPG Maker from him, I'm planning on using it and everything I've made so far including the evil team into a game made entirely by me. Am I being unreasonable? Perhaps, but time is much more bountiful on my side than his and I've got too much I want to do to pressure him.

So.... in a sense, you are leaving the team after you get RPGXP and making your own game?

Actually, either make the Black November a nickname or even a real cult in-game where the people bless the November month. Heh heh... Now I am thinking an idea about our trio, suppose we us admins has a role/reason why we made it to our position. Gives some backstory which done correctly can be good. Suppose Trevo is the leader and the brains of the group. Myself would be the brute force. And sorry but the way the team fits, I suppose Jamaka is the recon.

Actually, either make the Black November a nickname or even a real cult in-game where the people bless the November month. Heh heh... Now I am thinking an idea about our trio, suppose we us admins has a role/reason why we made it to our position. Gives some backstory which done correctly can be good. Suppose Trevo is the leader and the brains of the group. Myself would be the brute force. And sorry but the way the team fits, I suppose Jamaka is the recon.

Lol, don't be sorry. I'm a recon x infinity IRL. I'm used to it.

So.... in a sense, you are leaving the team after you get RPGXP and making your own game?

To put it bluntly, yes. I will still support Axxel's work as he is probably my best mate, but I really want a game where I can work much easier (i.e. Not waiting for weeks after each piece of work). Plus, this newer game is more or less a thank you to the Reborn community support and kindness I've experienced.

To put it bluntly, yes. I will still support Axxel's work as he is probably my best mate, but I really want a game where I can work much easier (i.e. Not waiting for weeks after each piece of work). Plus, this newer game is more or less a thank you to the Reborn community support and kindness I've experienced.

So our trainers will exist in two separate games? How will that work out?

So our trainers will exist in two separate games? How will that work out?

A thought that occurred to me as well. My idea is this. Anyone gained through Reborn first will be featured in my game while everyone gathered through Deviantart first will be in his game.