Pokemon Arcane Version

Come one, come all and welcome to the promotional page of Pokemon Arcane Version!

So me and a couple of mates were chillin and chattin when suddenly, the conversation drifted to fan-games. And so, work on Project Arcane was born! A Pokemon game made in our own glorious vision! There's a link to a Deviantart page all about the game from our head programmer Axxel, who's not only looking for helpers to assist with sprite work, but also people who want to be represented in the game. If you don't have Deviantart, that's cool. Just post it here instead. I'll then pass it on to Axxel. Rules are in the link.

http://axxelthewolf.deviantart.com/journal/Looking-for-help-people-to-be-in-a-Pokemon-game-551600770

We encourage you to join up in the fun.

Thank you for listening,

Your friendly neighbourhood Jacobliterator. b '_' d

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be willing to do grass, rock or bug.... if you want i can make a casual or semi competitive team for each that's around the level curve of the time...

Excellent. All I need is the following:

Your chosen name. What name do you want to be known as?

Your appearance. You gots to have style!

Your position. Where do you rank as a gym leader?

Your end-game team. All gym leaders can be fought post game so just give us an end game team, and we'll handle the difficulty curving.

Your support of Arcane is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I want to be an Ice type Gym Leader.

Name: Taska

Appearance: Light blue hair, Light blue eyes, wearing a black scarf

Position: 5th Gym Leader

End Game Team: Abomasnow, Walrein, Avalugg, Mamoswine, Froslass, Glaceon.

I suppose I could be your Steel type leader. Preferably first, depends on what you're looking for in terms of challenge.

Name: Jake

Appearance: Gray hair, gray clothes. Very boring (like me :().

Position: 1st gym leader

End Game Team: Ferrothorn, Mega (or not) Metagross, Skarmory, Empoleon, Aggron, Heatran(if allowable)/Bisharp

Although you aren't requesting it really, The first battle team I would use is Ferroseed (around L.17?), Klink (also around L.17) and an ace Metang (at like L.19).

Hello I would love to join this project as a gym leader/relevant trainer ;D

I would love to be Ghost gym leader.

Name chosen: Phoenix/Casim whichever you want.

Sprite/Appearance - The attached sprite and OW with brown skin and glasses and any other things to make it more ghost gym leader looking such as wisps and shadows around the sprite. ;D I don't need the hair to be my hair color so that's something changeable to represent ghost gym leader better.

Position: Whatever is free.

End-Game Team - Mega Gengar (if possible), chandelure, jellicent male, froslass, dusknoir and mismagius (Any team suggestions can be looked at obviously)

If you need any other information from me such as natures, held items and movesets, I'm more than happy to provide because this is awesome and I would be appreciative about being able to be included.

Thanks and have a great night.

post-41072-0-81942200-1439172205.png

Just out of curiosity, I know that Gym Leaders and Elite 4 are no longer available, but is there the possibility of being an admin of the evil team? (Not the leader itself, but an underling, like an agent or admin of sorts.) If not, then a strong, relevant trainer of sorts.

Name: Trevore

Sprite Appearance: post-14474-0-67556500-1439240246_thumb.png

post-14474-0-14507200-1439240756_thumb.png (Darker shoes, pants, and gloves)

post-14474-0-39960000-1419379420_thumb.png (If it's possible to be one of the evil team's admins. Just flip it around, and you have a trainer.)

Position: Since Gym Leaders and Elite 4 are full, I figure I would use this for either an Evil Team Admin, or a strong trainer.

End-Game Team: Salamence, Greninja, Klefki, Gardevoir, Absol/Honchkrow (Whichever you prefer to use), Mega Charizard X (Shiny if possible)

Just out of curiosity, I know that Gym Leaders and Elite 4 are no longer available, but is there the possibility of being an admin of the evil team? (Not the leader itself, but an underling, like an agent or admin of sorts.) If not, then a strong, relevant trainer of sorts.

Name: Trevore

Sprite Appearance: attachicon.gifboy_walk.png

attachicon.giftrainer000.png (Darker shoes, pants, and gloves)

(If it's possible to be one of the evil team's admins. Just flip it around, and you have a trainer.)

Position: Since Gym Leaders and Elite 4 are full, I figure I would use this for either an Evil Team Admin, or a strong trainer.

End-Game Team: Salamence, Greninja, Klefki, Gardevoir, Absol/Honchkrow (Whichever you prefer to use), Mega Charizard X (Shiny if possible)

You are correct that there are no more gym leaders, but as the creator of the evil team leader myself, I'd be more than happy to let you join Team Ultima.

I was wondering if you were going to reply and confirm I was in or not but I checked the deviant link in the main post and saw phoenix as ghost and 1st gym so I became happy and okay with no reply from you Jacob. ;D

Thank Axxel and yourself for allowing me to be in your game. I very much appreciate it.

It's very nice of you to add Trevo as one of your admins btw so great job you two. Be the best evil team possible. ;D

Have a great day/night.

Edited by pbood2

I was wondering if you were going to reply and confirm I was in or not but I checked the deviant link in the main post and saw phoenix as ghost and 1st gym so I became happy and okay with no reply from you Jacob. ;D

Thank Axxel and yourself for allowing me to be in your game. I very much appreciate it.

It's very nice of you to add Trevo as one of your admins btw so great job you two. Be the best evil team possible. ;D

Have a great day/night.

Thank you for your kind words. Our development team (which is actually just me and Axxel) aim to please with our project. For someone named Reborn's don, it would only make sense to add him. If only I knew before.

IMPORTANT-I'm sorry to say that all Gym Leader positions are now taken. Nevertheless, we will now accept positions for Victory Road trainers, Gym Trainers and Ultima Corporals (The Meteor Admins of our evil team).

Edited by Jacobliterator

Wow, this seems amazing. And minor Victory Road Trainer Seems great. Would defidently be awesome, but of course it's up to you if you use it.

Ace Trainer (Male) Robert

-Lucario

-Mienshao

-Meowstic F

-Floatzel

-Noivern

Edited by TurboAura

Wow, this seems amazing. And minor Victory Road Trainer Seems great. Would defidently be awesome, but of course it's up to you if you use it.

Ace Trainer (Male) Robert

-Lucario

-Mienshao

-Meowstic F

-Floatzel

-Noivern

More than happy to let you in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NocwTvB7puU

I would like to apply for a Victory Road position, if possible.

Pokemaniac (F) Drymus

-Arcanine

-Heracross

-Gardevior

-Flygon

-Crobat

Challenge Quote: I'm almost there! I'm not letting you get in my way!

Defeat Quote: Dammit, I knew I should've picked up another 'mon...

Edited by Drymus

Whoa whoa how did it come to me and Omega because I never saw any post from him and I really don't want to feel more sad than I already am for not being a game I thought I was included in but couldn't because of damn sprites. :( If I took your spot, I'm honestly going to be very sad because I didn't want to do that.

I'm sorry Omega. I hope it's okay.

Have a great night even despite everything. :)

EDIT: I found the post and i'm sorry Omega for doing that. You can have my spot if you want because I always try to be nice and kind as much as possible. :)

Edited by pbood2

I was just a bit salty there but since I can't really describe what I would look like. Also just for Axxel, I will put my team here.

Manectric, Blaziken,Aggron, Gardevoir, and Vaporeon.

What if I used your sprite on your trainer sprite as inspiration? No big deal, just asking.

Whoa whoa how did it come to me and Omega because I never saw any post from him and I really don't want to feel more sad than I already am for not being a game I thought I was included in but couldn't because of damn sprites. :( If I took your spot, I'm honestly going to be very sad because I didn't want to do that.

I'm sorry Omega. I hope it's okay.

Have a great night even despite everything. :)

EDIT: I found the post and i'm sorry Omega for doing that. You can have my spot if you want because I always try to be nice and kind as much as possible. :)

We messaged each other personally. The main other reason is that we already have an Electric representative in the form of an Elite Four member. I should have mentioned that, so don't feel bad about it.