[SPOILER] Mysterious Egg

AegonT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a Larvesta, but I really like my Charizard.. I guess it wasn't the worse thing though.

Anyway, when I realized that my egg was taking so long to hatch, I became very excited and thought would get a Axew! :(

Got a Larvesta, but I really like my Charizard.. I guess it wasn't the worse thing though.

Anyway, when I realized that my egg was taking so long to hatch, I became very excited and thought would get a Axew! :(

Your avatar matches your post lol

Ask Vinny and he'll gush over how amazing Sneasel/Weavile is.

But unfortunately, we don't have access to the Razor Claw so we can't evolve it. Once we do get it, it is a pretty solid mon and would recommend using it.

• Developers

I still don't know why Jan would put Elekid in there, since we can catch 1 in Sheridan Wetlands.

Because "duds" are a thing.

Because "duds" are a thing.

Why would you put duds in an event that's predetermined from the second you make the save file. OH! It's probably why you make the house you enter in the "???" side quest locked after beating it. It's because you're PURE EVIL!

• Developers

Why would you put duds in an event that's predetermined from the second you make the save file. OH! It's probably why you make the house you enter in the "???" side quest locked after beating it. It's because you're PURE EVIL!

Monokuma_evil_laugh.gif

That, and the fact that all Pokemon will eventually be in the game anyway. So in a way, they're all duds. I didn't even have to add that egg in the first place. Being evil is more fun. People will yell at me either way.

Monokuma_evil_laugh.gif

That, and the fact that all Pokemon will eventually be in the game anyway. So in a way, they're all duds. I didn't even have to add that egg in the first place. Being evil is more fun. People will yell at me either way.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I end up getting a Cottonee from mine... I was hoping for a Axew or Togepi too much as I needed either a dragon or fairy type xD

I did get a ralts from sheridian wetlands which is a psychic/fairy type but still Dx

Edited by LeonTakashi

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

A quick question.

How is it determined what you get from the egg?

because in both reborn and rejuvenation I got a staryu.

It's chosen completely randomly out of 18 Pokemon. You just got lucky (or unlucky depending on if you don't like Staryu).