Scariest movie

BlackMage

Well, I first checked in the search bar for a scariest movie to bump the thread but I was surprised not to find one. Anyways, I am making one. As the title says, what is the scariest movie you have seen? For me, it would have to be The Conjuring and The Woman in Black. I really get terrified by ghosts which are after children or youths because I am 14 myself o_o *shivers*.

Edited by BlackMage

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it's the scariest per say, But my favorite horror movie was definitely Blair Witch Project. It doesn't have the jumpscares that most horror movies do, but it's the most suspenseful thing I have ever watched in my life. You expect something around every turn, and the first person filming really makes the movie. I'd definitely recommend giving it a watch if you haven't already.

Even though it definitely wasn't the highest budget movie to exist, which was made evident by some of the scenes, but The Babadook honestly left me with chills. I'm normally not one to be fazed by horror movies, but this one scared the shit out of me as things went on. I'd seen it about 3 times before I showed it to my friends, and they still come to me saying that they see the silhouette of "the babadook" in their rooms at night and it's kind of funny to see how much I've scarred my friends over a movie.

Not even one jump scare in the movie, but it's one that's suspenseful from beginning to end.

well, Antichrist from lars von trier... is not exactly a horror movie, but hell, there is an escene (i dont want to spoil any thing) that made me cry of ignorance of what coming next, and of despair... https://www .youtube.com /watch?v=eBdDcQONmkM (sorry, dont know how to put that spoiler thing)

oooh, didnt see you are 14 yo, well, this movie can be a little strong for you age... i dont recoment you to see it, oooor see it with some brave friends.
i think i was near 18 yo, 3 years ago, when i saw it... i have to say, it mark an before and after in suspense/horror movies i see next to it.

Edited by cosca