[spoilers]the key for this plase

Verlanto

first off im dying from looking at the words

If I recall correctly, Jan blocked off that Lost Camp for a reason that I forgot. But either way I just know that you can't access it in Version 6.

If I recall correctly, Jan blocked off that Lost Camp for a reason that I forgot. But either way I just know that you can't access it in Version 6.

the camp as been lock and akuwa cave too

hmm this is not good

Well, one NPC that would sell you stuff would crash the game, but idk if that would be satisfactory reason for that. At least I got some items for my money before he closed it down...

• Veterans

It's most likely that the lost camp got closed due to that people would report the same error over and over and over again, or keep complaining about that it's not fixed yet. People tend to skip the known bug list before reporting the errors, so it's most likely going to stay shut until a solution has been found.

Well, one NPC that would sell you stuff would crash the game, but idk if that would be satisfactory reason for that. At least I got some items for my money before he closed it down...

Ah. Yeah, the quick claw guy. He crashed the game.