So, I probably will be told "a status update would have been enough for this", but the fact is that my summer schedule is going to be quite complex and, as a result, my presence here will be reduced for quite some time (over a month in fact) so yeah, I thought it would be important for everyone to know, particularly for those who are following Se7en.

Here is the thing: tomorrow (well it's already 3 AM of sunday here, so I should say later today... In a bit more than 12 hours to be exact) I will go back to my hometown, where I will spend the entire month of august. Now for those who haven't been following my personal saga (my post in a past topic by Alexus, and that rant of mine which I posted in the Ace area a while back), going back to my hometown is quite a pain for me. Long story short, I was bullied throughout the 19 years I spent there before finally moving out for university, and my parents never did anything about it because they actually agreed with the bullies, as the main reason for which I was being targeted was my love for jap stuff (anime, manga, Pokemon games etc) which was and is still seen as "weird" and "unmanly" (I swear I am not making this up). So yeah, now I am going to spend a month there, do you really think my parents and the rest of the people there know anything about my involvement with Reborn and/or Project Se7en? And do you think I want them to find out anytime soon? Factor in the sheer amount of relatives I am going to have to spend time with (my dad is the fifth of seven siblings, so go figure), and the lack of a reliable internet connection (we do get internet there, but slow and cloggy), and you see that... Well, I am not exaggerating when I say that, as much as I will try to be around and show some activity, it is likely that, for the next 4 weeks, I will barely show my face at all.

And if this wasn't enough, on thursday september the 10th I have a big exam at uni, meaning that, even when I finally get back to Bologna I will have to prioritize studies over this forum. So yeah, it won't be untill the second half of september before I finally return in all my glory activity. So yeah, this is goodbye for now, believe me when I say that I will be counting the seconds. I can't wait to be back at full throttle, the more time I spend here the more I love this place, so don't worry, it will take a while but I WILL be back.

Since we are here, let me post a list of topic I would have wanted to start but didn't get the time, would you be interested in any of them? If so, I will post them when I return.

1) A topic about that traditional manifestation held in Arezzo (the biggest city of my hometown's area) twice per year (it involves a joust, I had mentioned this somewhere around the forum and yes, it is as awesome as it sounds)

2) A topic around my cooking skills, complete with my signature dishes (I still want all of you guys to come spend some vacation in Italy, I enjoy cooking for others)

3) A topic about the wonders of casual, non-competitive Yu-Gi-Oh, complete with a compendium of my obscure but hella fun decks, whose aim would be to motivate people to not be afraid of the power creep that is going on in the competitive scene and actually give the game a chance (I am still dreaming of one day reviving the YGO roleplay, if Dobby is up for it that is. I wouldn't want anybody else as co-host ;) ).

Oh and... One last thing for those who are into Se7en: as you know, that fangame is my lifetime dream. I have tried and failed and tried and failed and tried and failed again and again to make a Pokemon fangame, more times than I can remember, since I first moved out of my hometown almost 5 years ago. And now it looks like, thanks to Project Se7en, this dream will finally come true. My summer schedule is now forcing me to leave said dream in the hands of the other guys of Se7en: they are the most wonderful people in the world (if a bit lazy), so I know I can count on them... But just in case, keep an eye on them for me while I am away ok? I am sure that having a group of loyal fans bugging them for progresses will be the perfect motivation for them. I am telling this particularly to Red_Chaos who is very good at being annoying enthusiastically into a project :P

Well, this is all. My train leaves in exactly 14 hours, at 17:28 GMT+1. I will hang around the forum a bit more before then, but as soon as I get on that train it's goodbye untill september (more or less sporadic appearances nonwithstanding). Be good kids while I am away :P

• Developers

Your presence will definitely be missed in the time you're gone. I'd LOVE a topic about cooking and food. I like to cook, but I'm by no means brilliant. Plus it'd help to get good at Italian food for the Italian half of my family, and you know I'd love a Yugioh topic.

Hell, the topic about Arezzo sounds awesome too. Despite being half Italian, I know painfully little about the culture, partly because I don't know the language and partly because I'm not even from the mainland. But yeah.

tl;dr, All your ideas sound cool, and I hope you do manage to find enjoyment in your next month.

You enjoy cooking for others huh? well too bad I can't just walk from here to there, I actually enjoy eating. Quite a lot. Oh well some day I'll go to italy to put you in bankrupt don't worry.

Anyways, have as much fun as you can disregarding your personal situation, complain about the heat as much as you can and watch and do many things, it is summer after all. I'm quite afraid how putting Red_chaos in charge will pay out for us (she'll kill us all dammit!), but she's very funny so she'll at least keep us awake XD

So many people wanting food lol. The pics of some of my signature dishes are already in my phone, I'll take some more throughout my absence and make the topic when I come back. And apparently, the other two topics would be well-received too, so I'll start those as well... Although Dobby did not address the part about the YGO roleplay, I take it that he is not up for it :/

Welp, I should probably get some sleep now, I'll try and be back one last time when I wake up, before I leave...

Well, this is all. My train leaves in exactly 14 hours, at 17:28 GMT+1. I will hang around the forum a bit more before then, but as soon as I get on that train it's goodbye untill september (more or less sporadic appearances nonwithstanding). Be good kids while I am away :P

NOOoooo, ill miss you :( and ill make sure the topic thread doesn't get lost in the fanfic thread.

Anyways, have as much fun as you can disregarding your personal situation, complain about the heat as much as you can and watch and do many things, it is summer after all. I'm quite afraid how putting Red_chaos in charge will pay out for us (she'll kill us all dammit!), but she's very funny so she'll at least keep us awake XD

you shall be the first or last haven't decided yet!

• Developers

I'm gonna be in Italy from the middle to the end of August, but I doubt I'll be going to the mainland while I'm there. Still, maybe if I'm ever over while you're not in your hometown sometime, I'll wander over to Bologna due to the promise of food, haha.

I absolutely had to post here.

Wait... I have visited Tomas' hometown (and Arezzo too) some years ago, and I really liked them!

But I like Veneto more, because I live in that region

Also, goodbye Tomas, and see you soon!

Edited by Cyaloom