Greeting ^_^!!

Heavenwolf

Greetings Everyone,

My name is Heavenwolf. I am a 23-year old graduate student, concentrating in computer forensics. I will be finished with my degree in December...hopefully. My favorite pokemon would be the OD of the OG, Dragonite (Get yourself a mother f**king Dragonite). I enjoy writing poetry and fan-fiction, especially the Avatar series. I am also a capable programmer (Java, C++, Python). I like taking walks in the deep woods, whether day or night. I am a big anime/manga fan. With that said, please take care of me senpais.

Hey a fellow computer programmer! I am going to be studying C++ soon but I know a good amount about Java!

Anyways, welcome to the land of Reborn! Hopefully you enjoy your stay and that you left your sanity at the door! Anime/manga fans are also a bonus ^-^.

Edited by CatKnight

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Be careful not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules as it's a common mistake. Or do. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay here at the forums!