Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

just have a couple of questions:

how do you trigger the flabebe event in the morning on route 2, or is that just there for aesthetics?

are the keys to the storage units on the beach in akuwa town available yet?
any way to access the ruins on route 11?
does the spiritomb event work if i talk to the same person in town ~300 times or does it have to be different people?
there is a machine in the sheridan swamplands requesting a card key to activate it, does anyone know where to get that or is that not available yet?
what item is the hiker in kakori village's pokemon center talking about, the one where you bring to Jirukala Cavern, a special pokemon will appear?
anyway to get the heatmor in valor mountain, or is that just aesthetics as well?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just have a couple of questions:

how do you trigger the flabebe event in the morning on route 2, or is that just there for aesthetics?

are the keys to the storage units on the beach in akuwa town available yet?
any way to access the ruins on route 11?
does the spiritomb event work if i talk to the same person in town ~300 times or does it have to be different people?
there is a machine in the sheridan swamplands requesting a card key to activate it, does anyone know where to get that or is that not available yet?
what item is the hiker in kakori village's pokemon center talking about, the one where you bring to Jirukala Cavern, a special pokemon will appear?
anyway to get the heatmor in valor mountain, or is that just aesthetics as well?

A couple, huh

1. I didn't know that even existed. I'll check it out, but there should be a trigger somewhere.

2. Not that I know of, maybe.

3. See #2

4. Yes

5. I'm not 100% sure. I'd assume so.

6. I don't know. It isn't available yet, seeing as what that Pokemon is supposed to be

7. Yes, I believe so.

Hope this helped!

Edited by SnowGlaceon

A couple, huh

1. I didn't know that even existed. I'll check it out, but there should be a trigger somewhere.

2. Not that I know of, maybe.

3. See #2

4. Yes

5. I'm not 100% sure. I'd assume so.

6. I don't know. It isn't available yet, seeing as what that Pokemon is supposed to be

7. Yes, I believe so.

Hope this helped!

not really :( but it gives me a good idea so thanks

not really :( but it gives me a good idea so thanks

Eh. I tried. The ruins can't be explored yet btw.

Anyways. Is Rejuvenation's Mystery Egg the same as Reborn's?

Who trades me the mystery egg again?

If you read up a few posts you would find your answer.... It's a youngster on route 3

How do we get the snag machine fixed and can we eventually pick up the Shadow Pokemon we weren't able to capture before?

That's part of the story. In regards to the shadow Pokemon question, you might not get them as shadow Pokemon, but you can still get them. A good example would be tropius.

Try not to use mentally retarded like that mate. Some might find that offensive.

But Zoroark's ability, Illusion, allows it to take the form of the 6th Pokemon in the party. In this case, Zoroark is able to look and move like Togekiss, but can only use the moves it knows, not Togekiss.

I wouldn't necessarily call Flying an ability in this case, rather it is just movement. Like in Pokémon: Zoroark: Master of Illusions, Zoroark was able to move just like the Legendary Dogs once it turned into them. But that's up to you whether you find that valid or not mate.

Revenge, check out the Statue that Narcissa was once guarding in her Gym.

And I have no clue Shing, I didn't even think one was implemented.

Aww, kinda makes the hidden power i buyed useless..

Eh fine. Can wait Jan to add in version 7.

You could always do it the old fashion way and test it out on wild pokemon lol

Also does anyone remeber the location of the Pluck tm? I found it on my orginal save file, but I forgot where it was :[

Edit: Nevermind found it

Edited by Milotic