Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

What does a blue moon icecream do?

I think it has the same effect as it has in reborn. I looked it up, and quoting Amethyst, the Blue moon icecream doesn't only restore 200 HP, but also makes the pokemon's happiness skyrocket

I don't know if this is the same for Rejuvenation, but I think you can assume it is.

Pray. Do everything you want in life before you do this.

Um... I recommend saving before you even go near the item or at least before you leave the carpet so you can see the options. If you choose to pay for it, you should be aite. However.. if you choose to steal it... just hope you get lucky enough to get spawned somewhere close to that ladder.

• Veterans

i got stuck, what should i do after beating kyogre? :/

You sure you looked through the entirety of Valor? You should be able to activate another crystal somewhere.

• Veterans

First of thanks Zumi! i give up the book so i guess i missed my chance for a gothia sigh and as for the Kecleon quest man you need luck, run toggled and patience

No problem!

Could someone give me a hint for finding the Moon Dial (or whatever it's called) in Amethyst Cave? I'm in the room with the deactivated robots, but I still can't find it. Maybe I have to activate a side quest somewhere else first?

The only thing I can think of as to why the Moon Dial didn't appear is that you didn't talk to April first. She should be near the long path of water that eventually leads to a huge gate.

If you did, it could possibly be a bug or some other criteria must be met first.

The only thing I can think of as to why the Moon Dial didn't appear is that you didn't talk to April first. She should be near the long path of water that eventually leads to a huge gate.

If you did, it could possibly be a bug or some other criteria must be met first.

Ahh, I know who you're talking about. Yeah, I didn't speak to her. Thanks.

• Veterans

I talk to the nims at route 4 but the blue nurse joy is still there and all she says is "RED IS BLUE" what should i do now?

You sure you found all of the Nims? They might not be all in plain sight...