Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

I'm sorry but what do mean by odd house? Would that be in golden leaf or somewhere I have already been? Or a future stop

It's in Goldenleaf. At the top right side of the map there's a place called the Odd path. Follow that to the odd house and use the item finder around the outside.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, just wondering if any of you guys would happen to know if any of these mons are released in v6:

durant sneasel absol rotom ralts(later in the game, not at the start) snorunt smoochum pawniard

kind of ocd about team synergy and having one of them would be rly nice =]

Edited by bloo123

hi, just wondering if any of you guys would happen to know if any of these mons are released in v6:

durant sneasel absol rotom ralts(later in the game, not at the start) snorunt smoochum pawniard

kind of ocd about team synergy and having one of them would be rly nice =]

Hmm. Well yes. One of them is in the game for sure. And maybe Snorunt. There's also the possibility that you could get some of these from the mystery egg, maybe.

Rotom... Never forget

Does anyone know how to get out of the cell in the Xen Lab? I have no idea how to get out, and I'm stuck.

Pretty sure that might be a bug. I know someone else with the same problem. Go visit the save file troubleshooting thread.

Edited by SnowGlaceon

Does anyone know how to get out of the cell in the Xen Lab? I have no idea how to get out, and I'm stuck.

It happened to me too but as i went directly in the corner of the cell Keta eventually came so i am not sure if that was intentional or not, maybe you have to actually wait a few secs but don't quote me on that as i am only speaking of my own experience

It happened to me too but as i went directly in the corner of the cell Keta eventually came so i am not sure if that was intentional or not, maybe you have to actually wait a few secs but don't quote me on that as i am only speaking of my own experience

I got past it when I updated to 6.1. Now I can't seem the find the last key to Madelis's throne room.

• Veterans

Just wondering, but is it necessary for the story to do the event in the Goldenleaf Gym/Odd House?

Also, can you clean up the mess you made in this event in V6?

Nope, I think it's just a sidequest you can do.

i find 5 poliwag where the 6th one ( i find akura shore, route 10, purification cave, wispy path, valor mountain )

Valor,Route 11,Route 10, Terajuma Jungle, Wispy Path,and Purity Forest.

I'm planning on making a guide once the spoiler lock ends.

• Veterans

So, is there a Sachet in the game yet? My level 50 Spritzee really isn't cutting it anymore...

As of right now? I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong though.