Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kay im a sucky player

what cheese tacky is used to take down groundon?

Grass Knot should be the TM you get from that one rock climb portion before fighting it. That TM was a blessing when I put it on Greninja.

K, so there is now a new event in a place called the hidden library where you can get two good things. A Good Rod and an Elgyem. Someone else in there however... Gets the best thing. It's something most of us want too... Still won't say it tho. Find that stuff on your own, lmao.

K, so there is now a new event in a place called the hidden library where you can get two good things. A Good Rod and an Elgyem. Someone else in there however... Gets the best thing. It's something most of us want too... Still won't say it tho. Find that stuff on your own, lmao.

I never could find that hidden library! XD I tried, but failed.

also the Attacking Pokemon event... it's also been changed. You should wait until after your first badge to complete it since you have to fight a gang battle (and the ace pokemon is level 25). But the reward Pokemon is NICE! <3

Also the Shadow Lab factory in Sheridan badlands has been redone. You are forced to choose a side of left or right in there. If you choose right, you have a chance to get a Magby. If you choose Left, you have a chance to get an Elekid. I'm not sure if getting one prevents getting the other, but they're there now.

So... I did a thing... I really thought for a second that... Idk anymore. Apparently I released Dufaux into the Aevium region and now Narcissa says she is resigning as leader... WTF did I do?!?

I know. It was the other option to choose either to kill her or give up the Magma Stone.

No she didn't die with that option.

Now I didn't quite get how the story splits? Is it just the story because I saw the story split also concluded getting a different pokemon.

Anything else I can do besides finishing v6 story? Any sidequests/events. (Not the new from previous areas, just after Angie to Post Amber.

Also the fight was easy with Swampert EQ OHko everything. But a Mamoswine Thick Fat, Krookodile could have done the same job. I had half of my team lvl up to 61 during the fight.

Edited by Revengercm

hmm cant seem to find Elgyem, I wonder if it's becuase I didnt hand over the book lol

I also like the starter area... reminds of ummmm. Pokemon XD Phenac City Gym.

You made the rare starters too rare when they're not even that good early on.

Got an hasty Axew woot. I'll probably won't use it and will breed one for sure.

Edited by Revengercm

You made the rare starters too rare when they're not even that good early on.

I'm sorry what? Axew gets DRAGON RAGE AT LEVEL 10! That is insanely good early on. And then it also gets dual chop at 13, which with its base attack is really strong. Not to mention that axew/ralts are not the traditional starter types which can give them an advantage.(Dragon and Fairy)