Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say La Mulana or Epic Battle Fantasy 4.

Imagine this setup: Two swordmasters, the final survivors of humanity. One of them, blessed by divine strength to betray humanity and lead it to extinction, who suceeded in doing so via various ways. The other, a simple but highly skilled bladesman, whose final desire is to avenge humanity by defeating the traitor who led the race to annihilation. There is no surviving for either of them, the one who wins the duel will die a few hours later as most.

The question is thus: For such a final clash of blades, divine purging versus human justice, what would be the most epic music track to play for the battle?

Edited by Anstane

Z-moves are another way the cannon games are becoming far too easy. Alola forms are a great way to give forgotten pokemon a new popularity (or memetastic in the case of Exeggutor). Yes we will see new megas.

What kind of puzzle do you think Adrienn will have in E16?

I'm going to guess...having to dive into the dreams of sleeping Pokemon to navigate them through puzzles without causing them any kind of harm. It'd fit into the Rainbow Field (sort of) what with it basically being "Sweet Dreams" kind of theme (As I'm guessing that's the field he's going to be exploiting) as well as the whole "I don't like it when people bring harm to Pokemon" morality he has, one that I admit to sharing.

What is your single most favorite piece of video game music?

*points at avatar*

In case I end up changing the avatar: I'd love to have a Glaceon...I assume that is what the answer should be, right?

I think I'm going to let the question ride: What would you want your Pokemon partner to be? (No starters, legendaries or gender legendaries)

I don't know if movies count but I'll risk. The Lugia from the second movie really left a great impression on me. The way it was summoned by music, and it's first - and quite dramatic - appearance left my yonger self in absolute awe.

If you could become a pokemon which one would you choose?

Well, I'm assuming you want a non-legend (otherwise I'd pick Dialga) so I'll go with Electivire. It's humaniod, has hands, and can zap your opponent's into paralysis, just like they did in the War. The same as I'll do to you! :P

What is your favorite Gym Leader quote?

"Suffer" -Corey.

I'm assuming that only Gym Leaders and not the E4/Champion. In that case...

"Hm… So, you did get four Gym Badges. Fine, as I promised, we will have a Pokémon battle. <player>… I'm so happy that I can have a real battle with my own child. But, a battle is a battle! I will do everything in my power as a Gym Leader to win. <player>, you'd better give it your best shot, too!" -Norman, Pokemon RSE.

I just really like this pre-battle quote because it just feels more personal then just about all others, plus it's from the very first Pokemon game I played, so it's just that much more special.

What Pokemon dual-typing is your absolute favorite?