Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm... I'd probably put the cardboard box in my cellar where it would be till the end of time along with all my other cardboard boxes which I occasionally use for shipping stuff... Cardboard boxes are for the most part useless.

... In case of a zombie apocalypse I could perhaps hide in it... Or something...

edit: Halloween stole my answer... And to answer his question, the answer is always pro squid! Squids deserve rights too.

And here's my question: What is the coolest thing you own?

Edited by Tartar

lately i had a streak of replying to things i've forgotten to post. the coolest thing i have are my friends, they're 150% cooler than me and that shouldn't even be scientifically possible and yet here they are, kicking ass and taking names.

behind me is a banksy poster, spanish demonstration propaganda. or something, i haven't paid that much attention to it

what do you miss the most about your childhood?

Don't we all? If you're not dreaming, you're not getting enough sleep.

My subconscious mind is an enigma. I have a dream journal full of weird dreams I've had in the past, from breaking into a restaurant with a SWAT team to playing a game with a German Shepherd on an alien world.

Who would you want to narrate the movie of your life?

I didn't join because I don't know my future schedule or how available I will be; and also because I'm not a competitive anything

im kinda considering late joining just to belong in one of the groups & doing graphics thou

if both your ears would get cut off, how do you think sound would process/sound like?

Depends very well on what kind of person I am, and what kind of people the others are, and whether I know what kind of people they are, and whether I value any of their lives more than that one person's. To ask for a simple 'yes' or 'no' in the absence of such data, isand based purely on the altruism of favouring the lives of many over a few, is to me a very unanswerable question.

But Hi Zephy! How are you?

i think the people that can handle living alone are few and far in-between. they exist, sure, and are probably terrible to grab a beer with, but biologically, we're a hoard animal.

are we born with a moral code, or is it solely taught to us?

Out of all the games I played during my childhood, Kingdom Hearts was probably my favorite. Another game I think would be considered a favorite to me back then would be Pokemon Ruby.

What is your favorite drink?

Edited by IronWraith

edit: shit ninja'd.

uuh. i dislike almost all soda. mojito it is

zelda: ocarina of time ofc. it was my first game and i was a really stupid lil child that didn't understand gaming at all, it took me days to even get out of kokori city cause i couldnt find the sword and shield. this was also like a year after mm had been released and i had heard other kids talk about it so i wanted it too and my parents got my oot instead and i was like... ok gonna crush this shit in a week then play mm

does the good modern religion – all of them – do make up for the bad stuff it's being done in the name of it?

Edited by Halloween

Weenie, why don't you ask this sort of stuff in the Gazebo, and bring some life into it? I get that I'm not being able to find the time to structure my thought there, but no reason to let it die!

There's nothing remotely bad that's being done in the name of the Santana Dharma, at the very least. I could not be bothered to analyze what is being done in the name of dogma, it requiring too much energy and peace of mind to do so here.

Next question: why are dogs so distracting? I can't work at all when my dog is with me, he's too soft and huggy.

i go here, haha.

and, viridescent... because i don't have much thought on the issues myself. i mean i have an opinion, but it's not well-thought out enough that i'd wanna discuss it. im just writing quick questions of what pops to mind. such as:

at what times do you feel like the most like you're nearing any semblance of "im going crazy"?

edit: i feel you about the dogs thou they ruin my work ethic too. they had one at a cafe, and i'd just automatically approach it whenever i passed it, then i had to wash my hands, and by the time i had done that, i'd forgotten what i was supposed to be doing in the first place. it's funny that this don't happen with human babies... i guess it's a protective instinct that kicks in? 'cause for me, if they whine their cuteness works better even thou the whining sound can be granting, and pets usually have a specific way of whining that they only use against humans, so it should be an instinct they know as well.

Edited by Halloween