Planning on starting a new Reborn file -yet again- , suggestions needed

Frostilicious

Hello fellow reborners, i decided today to restart pokemon reborn, catch up with what's going on in the game, try to make an even better run, but i came across a huge problem. I Don't Know What Pokemon To Pick e.e! I have already tried froakie and fennekin more than once, and im not a fan of mono type pokemon such as squirtle or chikorita. I do have a preference for duo types as well as 3 evolution chain pokemon, but i can work with everything. Soooo, i would like people's team suggestions not just for starters, but for late use. Also if possible, comment on why you suggest your pokemon and ways you made them work for you! Thank you for your attendance. Help appreciated~

Edited by timbla

I love Grass type Pokemon and I would've suggested Serperior, but since you don't care for Monomons then I recommend Venusaur. Great typing gives you an edge over other grass type trainers like Fern and Flo and you also get the ever invaluable leech seed.

For ez mode you can pick up Woobat with Simple and run over everything till mid game.

CHARMANDER FTW!!!

firstly, it has TWO damm megas (though it technically has only one GOOD one y sucks ass)

secondly, it has a BALLER moveset! with amazing moves like dragon rage early on!

and finally, ITS A MUTHERFOKING DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1111111one

why wouldnt you get it?

(though it technically has only one GOOD one y sucks ass)

HELLO? Do you not play this game? Have you not seen the destruction wrought by a Sun-boosted Fire Blast from a base 159 Special Attack?

Mega-Y is amazing. It's in OU for a reason, bruh

CHARMANDER FTW!!!

firstly, it has TWO damm megas (though it technically has only one GOOD one y sucks ass)

secondly, it has a BALLER moveset! with amazing moves like dragon rage early on!

and finally, ITS A MUTHERFOKING DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1111111one

why wouldnt you get it?

I am happy to inform you that charmander won and not only that, but i got a shiny one XD. Although it has a bad nature, it will be changed later on and it's IVs are nice.