A new Youtuber arrives on stage!

Ross_Andrews

Hello Guys!

My name is Ross Andrews and, as the title says, I am a new Youtuber with a channel that will be centered around Pokemon Reborn.

My first series will actually be a combination between playing Pokemon Reborn Hardcore and collecting all the pokemon available in the game so that rookies to the game will have an easier time picking up the game!

I hope that you will enjoy my channel and, without further ado, here is the link to it:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCggeQWCBRMU9qn469euejQ

Thank you for the warm welcome guys and don't shy away from coming to my channel and also commenting there on my videos! I will try to finish the game in this Hardcore mode so be sure to watch me get crushed by gym leaders...

Hello there!

Nice to see you'll be playing Hardcore too~

Good luck!

You'll need it.

Anywhoooo,

Welcome to Reborn! I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Yeah I failed to mention that I have been lurking around (without my sanity of course), since Episode 9, but I only now have the proper equipment to do youtube stuff.

By the way, on Episode 7 of my playthrough, SHIA will probably laugh her ass off with the "luck" thingie. MUAHAHAHA!

Edited by Ross_Andrews

Sorry but my internet speed at my home town does not allow much in terms of playing online games. But in October I will be starting my second year at University and there I have, no joking here, but about 1000 times the internet speed I have here.

We'll see then blasterman4, ok?

By the way, Episode 3 will be uploaded later today, with the internet speed here, probably in about 4-5 hours... Yeah the speed is bad.

Edited by Ross_Andrews

Welcome to the forums! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Be careful not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it can lead to some humorous moments for those who aren't you. Or do. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums...even though you've been here the whole time :o. If you don't know me already, I'm going to be the guy you'll be venting your frustration at while playing the game (especially that pulse abra). Good luck on your quest and pray for hax.

Okay... So totally unrelated to my playthrough at all (*sigh*)...

Episode 4 is stuck at the 95% Processing Hell.

Is anyone else from this site a good enough youtuber to tell me what to do now? My first 3 videos came out perfectly with no issues at all. Then Episode 4 is currently stuck like this. I tried re-uploading it 3 times already.

If you see 3 "Episode 4"s on my channel by tomorrow you should know why.

Remember folks, when trying to increase video quality, don't try custom video profiles, just use the ones you are given, or else you'll be stuck in "95% Processing Hell". Thank god for not giving up!

BTW EPISODE 4 IS UP ON YOUTUBE!!!

Okay! New announcement! Episode 5 is on Youtube and it is close to an HOUR long!

I am slowing down the rate of which I upload due to unforeseen technical difficulties, but at least one episode per week should be expected on my channel and I am going to announce it also on this forum for everyone to see!