7th Street, so...

leocain

The seedy underbelly beneath Lapiz Ward, a nest of crime and decadence. But it seems to have always been there, for a long time, this seemingly underground zone appears without much history, with drug addicts, shady salesmen among others and apparently, our black clad friends, Team Meteor went on making deals around there. So, what's the history behind it? After all, something that big had to be built during a long time, and is obviously known by a big chunk of the town.

No mention of any sort of history exist. I doubt the place was really "built", probably happened when some gangs, like the ones we're in, "took over" an abandoned, rundown part of the city. Dunno why the hell you can only get there via 2 elevators though.

Dunno why the hell you can only get there via 2 elevators though.

Or at least, that's what we know.

I always liked that theory that there are "entrances" to the 7th street all over the city. Although I don't know how that would work exactly >.>

It's a cool theory limitations though

As far as history goes, I'm gonna guess it's what you said.

Although I'm pretty sure some people in Reborn City might question why from 6th Street, it goes to 8th~

Although I'm pretty sure some people in Reborn City might question why from 6th Street, it goes to 8th~

7th street kind of looks like a sunken part of the city, maybe it was the original 7th street on the surface and the earthquakes buried it or something? The rest of the city might just assume it was destroyed.

7th street kind of looks like a sunken part of the city, maybe it was the original 7th street on the surface and the earthquakes buried it or something? The rest of the city might just assume it was destroyed.

But then there would be a huge gap between 6th street and 8th street wouldn't there? It's too smooth to have just been rebuilt and shrugged off. I favour the idea that the gangs established 7th street for their own purposes and influenced the naming of the streets.

7th street is among my favorite places in the game

Mine too! And the music is just so beautiful

The missing 7th street number on the surface could just be a superstitious thing, like how some countries have buildings that skip certain floor numbers. Then the gangs just called it 7th street. Though that still begs the question as to what made the underground location in the first place.

I've been looking 7th Street for a week now and I can't find it anywhere... Can someone tell me where's the location of 7th Street?

Have you taken over the other gang's base yet ? If yes go to the elevator in the top left house for Aqua, and the house right above the Pkm Center for Magma.

I've been looking 7th Street for a week now and I can't find it anywhere... Can someone tell me where's the location of 7th Street?

You need to have joined a gang, completed both side quests for it, and then talk to your gang leader. He'll tell you about 7th street and where to find it. Ultimately it's in a building where a greenhaired lady NPC is blocking the way to an elevator (careful 'cause theres 2 of those iirc)