Sup foos

TinyTantrum

My name is TinyTantrum aka GaleLord aka GigaNigga. Well I go by those aliases on the internet, I'm not actually that well known on the internet. I've been playing Reborn ever since I saw mah nigga shofu play it on YT (which is 2 weeks ago ;) ). My fave Poke is Tyrantrum FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. Guess that's all pce out.

Welcome to Reborn!

So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Thanks a lot you guyz :)

also, please refrain from using the n word, it might be offensive to some people... just saying

I'm not using it in an offensive way, so I couldn't care less if someone felt offended

GET OVER IT

Easy on the swearing. Otherwise, enjoy your time here.

I didn't swear though

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Be careful not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it can lead to some humorous moments for those who aren't you. Go easy on words that can be considered offensive to others. Other than that, I hope that you enjoy your stay!

It's not about whether or not YOU think you're being offensive, it's whether other people take it offensively. Better safe than sorry, right? In any case, welcome to Reborn, enjoy your mandatory permanent stay, and I'll see you around!