Very late Introduction..oops

Lostelle

I've been here for almost two years now, and I've never done an introduction yet. I've contemplated doing one before, but I could never gather time to do it. I know it's late, but hey, I've seen others do this too. So here we go.

My name is Malcolm. There's not much to say about me. I'm very outgoing; I like talking to people. I'm 15 years old and I'm going into the tenth grade. I live on the east coast of the USA. I'm rather mature for my age, however I get in trouble a lot for being immature a lot because I like making people laugh, but not at the best times.

I guess some more personal stuff is I'm really caring, and I get pretty emotional sometimes. I really like hearing people's stories, because well, we've all been through different things. I didn't have a hard time growing up, but I have been through a lot in many ways, for the greater good and the bad.

I started playing Pokemon when I was five, starting with Yellow, but I also had Blue, and Leaf Green, I played Leaf Green and Emerald a LOT during my childhood, and because of that I would consider myself a Pokemon nerd because I have really 'memorized' when most Pokemon evolved. I started playing Competitively in Generation IV, however Black & White came out soon after so I transitioned over to that quite early. However when Black & White 2 came around, I lost interest and stopped. Sometimes I go on Showdown though to battle when I feel inspired to do so.

And...now I'm here. I love it here. Even though I disappear for some time, I always come back or lurk around for a bit to get caught up in what I missed.

I'm one of the casuals who came from shofu, I believe I came around when he was on Part...9? (circa E8) In his play-through, of course. I used to have my original team from back in the day, but I lost it when I reset my laptop.

Besides that, I love the community! I enjoy helping people out and even though I used to fix save files for people who got stuck, but others do it faster than I get around to because I have no time, and well; I'm not good at the complicated things, lol.

That's about it! If you read that, well, I don't think it was /that/ much! If you ever want to chat, don't hesitate to shoot me a message! I love talking to people.

I hope to see most of you around. :)

Hey hey hey~

I've seen you around for quite some time, Lostelle/Malcolm.

Your name sounds cool, I like it a lot. Didn't know you hadn't made an intro yet, but anywhooooo..

Welcome to Reborn!

So, I'll show you around, just to make sure.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right. Don't worry, they won't bite.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Heh, can't say you're a brand new face to me, either, but hey, you're here, that's the important thing, right? I won't do my usual intro spiel, as I'm sure you know it already, but I WILL say to continue to enjoy your mandatory permanent stay here, and I'll see you around!

Hello there Lostelle~

And late welcome to Reborn.

I really don't have anything to say since you've been here for longer than me, so yeah.

Anyway if this is your first intro it means Zeph has not converted you yet, so I hope you enjoy being Bluestelle.

WOLOLO \o/

See you around~

o/