[OOC] Pokemon: Sins of Avalon

Sutoratosu

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to try to push this RP to the back of my head for a little bit so I don't get too stressed out.

While we wait though, out of curiosity, those of you who did monos or other challenges, what challenge did you do? I personally chose Mono Psychic because it's decently hard while still being quite nice and balanced.

I'm just going to try to push this RP to the back of my head for a little bit so I don't get too stressed out.

While we wait though, out of curiosity, those of you who did monos or other challenges, what challenge did you do? I personally chose Mono Psychic because it's decently hard while still being quite nice and balanced.

No monotype here.

I bet Chim's is gonna be an accidental pervert. The type of guy who ends up getting into accidents and landing on top of women and such.

Not quite but close. I gave my character some traits that can easily get him into trouble with females without the need of those accidents. But I can always cause them.

Water mono. I like to have a wide pool to pick from but I do have a theme going on. And water mono gives me all the Pokémon I need to show development, meet the standards for an experienced trainer that stood out, and a backstory.

Well when you've seen about as much DeviantArt and R34 as I have, just about anything can look cute. For instance, I find Zorua cute and Zoroark to a stand-offish extent. Gastly even in a weird way. I've actually seen very cute Absols on DeviantArt before. There's even been a couple times where an artist can pull cute and sexy at the same time, which is quite a feat. I find an Absol done in that way cuteish for the right and wrong reasons.

My team is based entirely on being Mono Blade/Royalty.

Mostly things that use inspirations based on Knights ((or their cultural equivalents.)), things based on other warriors, things that use blades somehow in their fighting style and things based on Royalty or Nobility as well, or jsut other stuff from the Feudal time period.. Warriors and the chivalrous.

I actually had to expand a bit to Royalty based things since the pool was pretty shallow and had too many similar typings otherwise.

IKTF. I think Mawile is the cutest thing, but Hilda's terrified of it for some reason :/

I personally adore Mawile. Both Mawile and its Mega form are so adorable imo. I guess to each their own.

I was originally thinking I'd have my character's own team be centered around the personality-theme I centered her complete design and backstory on but I decided I'd figure that out if she ends up making the cut.

Edited by Hiss13

Eh... I could care less about Mawile's existence. I actually didn't even know it was a Pokemon until it got a Mega in X and Y.

Then again... the word cute isn't in my vocabulary. Because I don't ever find things... cute. Even typing it feels wrong.

Well heck. My character certainly is an interesting fellow. I said the character prefers a certain category of Pokemon and it detaches with what's subtlely mentioned in the Spectra part. If my char makes it, you'll know their dealinga with Spectra and it'll seem painfully logical.

EDIT: Hell, if you want something to blow your time on, I'll give out 1k Reborn Rupees if you could guess the evolutionary family my potential partner is from based on the clues from Spectra.

Edited by Darvan Korematsu

Well heck. My character certainly is an interesting fellow. I said the character prefers a certain category of Pokemon and it detaches with what's subtlely mentioned in the Spectra part. If my char makes it, you'll know their dealinga with Spectra and it'll seem painfully logical.

EDIT: Hell, if you want something to blow your time on, I'll give out 1k Reborn Rupees if you could guess the evolutionary family my potential partner is from based on the clues from Spectra.

aegislash's line?

Nope. Nice guess though. It's almost quote on quote "purple prose" in the Spectra. I think that would be reserved for Senpai-Sensei-Huku. (Then again it could be Escavalier or Bisharp)

Don't call me Senpai....

Also, I've already said what my starter is multiple time and it is none of those mentioned. ((also Bisharp isn't allowed as I can't use Dark Types.))

Holy Hell's bells... a man dared to call Sensei the forbidden word... and actually lived.

Surely, this must be a sign of the end....

Meanwhile- I'm still struggling to find two good Dragon type partners.... (well, lols, not necessarily a good one, per say; of the eight that are still available, none of them are too terrible... just have to find one I think actually suits...)

*Is browsing on Bulbapedia, and stumbles across the "Pseudo-Legendaries" Page*

:blink:

Holy Hopping Helicopters...

:mellow: *Processes the info for a bit*

Aweshume! ^_^

@Hukuna: I guess that, for the moment, he's Undead.

Edited by K_H