Just traded my mew for arceus....was it worth it?

MoneyMadam

There wasn't anything spacial about the mew (as in it wasn't shiny or didn't have ivs), same with the arceus. But was it still a fair trade all in all? As in would arceus be the better pokemon in general?

Well, considering that Arceus has 120 in all stats and Mew only has 100 in all, and Arceus can become literally any type, I'd say you got the better end of the deal.

You have the Pokemon God in your hands. And since none of them had EVs/IVs, you got the better end of the bargain.

Figured~ Just wanted to make sure, thanks guys! c:

There wasn't anything spacial about the mew (as in it wasn't shiny or didn't have ivs), same with the arceus. But was it still a fair trade all in all? As in would arceus be the better pokemon in general?

are you talking about in Reborn or no?

P.S. arceus is better so you did a good thing

Edited by JRMEB

I would. Arceus is LAAAAAME. Mew's pretty awesome though.

Tbh that's why I asked, I mean don't get me wrong I love the new generations of pokemon. But all of the older ones are complete classics.

I'd be careful. You've seen what Arceus can do to people.

If you find yourself spouting latin sounding words you might want to get the Mew back.

You might be confusing arceus with giratina lol

Mew can be used in competitive, so even without IVs, it is pretty useful.

Arceus is strong but I don't know where you'll see it used.

ummm Arceus is practically on every Ubers team due to the fact it can fill any roll. Need a bit more coverage in a specific type? Throw on that type of Arceus. Need a certain type of wall? Throw on a specific type Arceus. Just want sometime to kill everything? Throw on a Silk Scarf, E-Speed, SD, EQ/Shadow Claw, and Recover Arceus. It is extremely useful in Ubers due to its versatility. That being said, Mew is also quite notable for its versatility, but it is inferior in that respect to Arceus.

Mew is cuter. Sad trade :3.

Best logic ever, you win the internet, congratufuckinglations, winning, #cuteoverstats

maxresdefault.jpg

(lol but with design I agree)

Edited by MoneyMadam