Trouble using Forum

Rayschrantz

Is anyone else having trouble copying and pasting on the forum? I can't do anything. I want to showcase my team in a post so I could get some help improving it, but it won't let me paste it in the post. I've tried those special buttons on the post for copying and pasting, but none of them work. I don't want to have to type my entire team plan out just to get some advice.

1. Right click on the image that you want to show in your signature
  2. Click on "Copy Image"
  3. Paste it into your signature editor

Note; some images may not work because this forum doesn't support certain extensions. If that's an issue you run into a lot then you can just download the image you want to show on the forums, reupload it under a different extension, and then use that copy.

It's not an image. I'm trying to copy simple text and I can't even copy and paste things already written in the post. For example, I want to copy this line of text...

"Line of Text"

to here...

"__________"

I can't do that. I can't even copy and paste text from a word document, which there is even a dedicated button on the forum post for that.