Worst Movie?

i could go ahead and state a bunch of movies that are so obviously bad that it's not even debatable such as fifty shades, final destination, every live action movie adapted from an anime ever, etc, but instead, here are 2015's shittiest ones so far:

- jupiter ascending: stereotypical characters, boring ass predictable romance, action scenes arent even half decent, plot points that dont even matter towards the end, the movie doesnt know where it wants to go, (...).

- dumb and dumber to: this is the perfect example of how NOT to do a comedy. most of the time the "comedy" relies on either shitty sex jokes that arent even funny/totally overdone or just the characters screaming/acting stupid. dont watch this unless you feel like dying out of boredom.

I saw it when I was a lot smaller, but the adaptation of Where the Wild Things Are was absolutely trashy, in my opinion. What was such a classic childhood book didn't translate to the screen well.

The_Last_Airbender_Poster.png

This trash that thought it would get a sequel. They ruined the characters, ruined the bending, and ruined the giant Koi fish monster that Aang becomes in the anime. One of the worst movie adaptations to date. If you haven't seen this shit and would like to find out how terrible it is for yourself, look no further than this video clip;

Yes it took over five men to move that rock.

If you want bad movies, any movie that was adapted from a video game will suffice.

Edited by DarkSpite

The worst movie I've seen to the end:

The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie...

god... it was soooooooooooo awful... I don't even know where to start.

- the plot

- the characters

- shredder as a freakin' TRANSFORMER

but I agree Last Airbender and Dragonball Evolution were soooo bad that I didn't even watched them till the end. around 15% in I was like "nope... not gonna kill my soul with this."

also the Tekken movie and Dead or Alive movie... yeah... mostly some sort of game/cartoon/anime adaptations...

*cough* The Last Airbender *cough*

No but to be honest I'd have to say that Foodfight was horrible. I mean I saw Jontron bashing it and wanted to see it for myself. It's a clusterf*k of product placement and horrible plot.

This trash that thought it would get a sequel. They ruined the characters, ruined the bending, and ruined the giant Koi fish monster that Aang becomes in the anime. One of the worst movie adaptations to date. If you haven't seen this shit and would like to find out how terrible it is for yourself, look no further than this video clip;

Yes it took over five men to move that rock.

If you want bad movies, any movie that was adapted from a video game will suffice.

Now now, not always. Professor Layton's movie kicked ass.

• 2 months later...

I'm agreeing with Percy Jackson and the Last Airbender.

Percy Jackson upset me more though because those books were great. You know you can't make a movie when you merge the female protagonist and female antagonist into one character.

I also hated the Hobbit movies- they ruined a really good book.

• 1 month later...

Birdemic: Shock and Terror

birdemicposter.jpg

I win, dont even argue I win

Edit: now with pictures also was tired when made first post so giving a better explanation.

If you have ever watched this movie all the way through without breaks you are a stronger person than I. There are a lot of reasons this movie is bad and I'm going to list a few

- Actors that can't act

-"CGI" is literally .gifs over the top of the movie

-Subtle environmental message that is about as subtle as an Explode trying to sing

-Plot that was written by the laziest halfwits on earth

-Coat hangers

-"I think I heard a mountain lion, I better go"

-Seriously the effects in this movie are .gifs

-Camera crew who are either untrained or care as much as a high turtle

-Director has no clue

-first 4 minutes of movie is a generic driving montage

-The audio is awful and acts up like a scratched CD

-Music is monotone and hard to listen to

-Dialogue is like listening to NPCs converse in Oblivion

-*pulls gun* "your gonna sell me some gas now"

-Editing is patchy and jumpy

-Romantic sub-plot is dropped halfway through the movie

-Resolution, what resolution?

I'm sure there is more but that's all I can list off the top off my head. seriously this movie is bad.

Edited by Narckarth

I've seen so many bad movies. However, if i had to list some i would pick "Crash", "Shakespear in Love", "Chicago"

The horrible fact is that all these movies won best picture of the year competing with films like "The Pianist", "Good night and Good luck", "The Hours", "Brokeback Mountain", "LOTR:The Two Towers" and.... *drum hitting* ....."Saving Private Ryan"

Birdemic: Shock and Terror

birdemicposter.jpg

I win, dont even argue I win

Edit: now with pictures also was tired when made first post so giving a better explanation.

If you have ever watched this movie all the way through without breaks you are a stronger person than I. There are a lot of reasons this movie is bad and I'm going to list a few

- Actors that can't act

-"CGI" is literally .gifs over the top of the movie

-Subtle environmental message that is about as subtle as an Explode trying to sing

-Plot that was written by the laziest halfwits on earth

-Coat hangers

-"I think I heard a mountain lion, I better go"

-Seriously the effects in this movie are .gifs

-Camera crew who are either untrained or care as much as a high turtle

-Director has no clue

-first 4 minutes of movie is a generic driving montage

-The audio is awful and acts up like a scratched CD

-Music is monotone and hard to listen to

-Dialogue is like listening to NPCs converse in Oblivion

-*pulls gun* "your gonna sell me some gas now"

-Editing is patchy and jumpy

-Romantic sub-plot is dropped halfway through the movie

-Resolution, what resolution?

I'm sure there is more but that's all I can list off the top off my head. seriously this movie is bad.

I'm gonna say this too, even though I never tried to watch the actual movie itself.

I could barely stomach the short chunks of it playing during Jontron's review of it. I can't even imagine what trying to actually trying to watch this mess in its entirety would do to you.

• Developers

I think the movie I hate the most is called timothy green somthing. The parents,their family, everyone in the town were just despicable and I was surprised the parents were let around kids much less have one needless to say it got me very po'ed :)