Ciel Team Modification

nahjay3

So, usually when I play this game, I get stuck and frustrated and don't know what to do. I got stuck and frustrated so here I am. I'm fighting Ciel and so far I've been able to get through all of her team except for her secret weapon.

Here is my team:

Infernape AKA Toon

Level 74

No Held Item

• Acrobatics
  • Close Combat
  • Flamethrower
  • Dual Chop

Noivern AKA KILLKILLKIL

Level 75

No Held Item

• Boomburst
  • Tailwind
  • Hurricane
  • Dragon Pulse

Slurpuff AKA Flickadawris

Level 70

Wide Lens

• Wish
  • Play Rough
  • Energy Ball
  • Light Screen

Ampharos AKA bae

Level 73

Scope Lens

• Thunder
  • Rain Dance
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Cotton Guard

Dusknoir AKA Spoopy

Level 71

Metronome

• Shadow Punch
  • Brick Break
  • Will-O-Wisp
  • Swagger

Blastoise AKA Niko

Level 75

Black Belt

• Surf
  • Aura Sphere
  • Dark Pulse
  • Iron Tail

Ice type or Steel type if any are available. I know you can get a Lucario egg before you fight her up in Ametrine. Are there any Ice types near there with a high Special defense?

Lucario? Any Idea on how I could get it?

I have picked up a shiny Swinub from way back, as well as a Spheal. Which one would be better for the battle?

Is her secret weapon tough i didn't get to see it my slaking killed it before it could do anything.most of my team pretty much walled hers empoleon can take on noivern any day

and cofagrigus mummy ability takes care of her gliscor and with retaliate silk scarf slaking it wasen't that hard to beat her.

Edited by j300

Mamoswine can hit hard, but since you don't have any heart scales I don't think you'll be able to evolve it...plus it doesn't resist Hyper Voice so it'll take some heavy damage.

Do you have any steel or poison types? Lucario's a decent option but its defenses aren't the best.

I can relate to how your team has a considerable weakness against her, either through type advantage or your Pokemon literally being unable to do enough to the big avian.

You'd generally want a Steel type for this job; any reasonably powerful Steel type such as Metagross, Klinklang or Bisharp will suffice. While Poison types also work, they generally aren't as bulky as Steel types are, and will take a beating from Earthquake or even Hyper Voice due to the field effects.

Weavile and Mamoswine can probably deal the hurt with Icicle Crash, as can Abomasnow's Blizzard. While I'd honestly doubt it'd kill, an Icicle Plate or something would probably help you ace more damage.

Your team should be more than durable for the fight. When she's going to take out her Secret Weapon, lead with Noivern use Tailwind. Noivern will most likely die in 1 hit. Them, take out Slurpuff; should be able to outspeed her Secret Weapon, use Light Screen. Now your Pokes should be able to take a few hits from it.

My Roserade was able to outspeed it and 1 hit critical hit it. Yes I got lucky

1. If this strategy fails get some Heart Scales and invest it on Ampharos for Thunder Wave or Blastoise on Flash Cannon

2. Switch Slurpuff for another Poke; Steel or Poison would do justice: Metagross, Roserade (properly breed with Sludge Bomb) or Bisharp

Your team should be more than durable for the fight. When she's going to take out her Secret Weapon, lead with Noivern use Tailwind. Noivern will most likely die in 1 hit. Them, take out Slurpuff; should be able to outspeed her Secret Weapon, use Light Screen. Now your Pokes should be able to take a few hits from it.

My Roserade was able to outspeed it and 1 hit critical hit it. Yes I got lucky

1. If this strategy fails get some Heart Scales and invest it on Ampharos for Thunder Wave or Blastoise on Flash Cannon

2. Switch Slurpuff for another Poke; Steel or Poison would do justice: Metagross, Roserade (properly breed with Sludge Bomb) or Bisharp

I was able to take out her Secret Weapon with the strategy you provided. Once the Slurpuff was KO'd, I burnt it with my Dusclops, allowing it to take the Earthquakes from it. Thanks