A little problem on 7th Street......

I´mOG_Barney139

Hey Guys!

Sooooo Irecently got to 7th Street on my second run but now i have a problem: I can`t get the Story to progress....

because i cleared the Junkdealer in order to now get the Lucky Egg BEFORE talking to anybody from my gang...

Now after i talked to the guy that tells you that Bennett has walked towards the Junkdealer, I´m stuck because the junkdealer is gawn already and i can`t talk to him anymore ;-;

Is there a way to still continue or have i fucked up? I dont wanna start that run over again after the breeding ;-;

Search in your save folder and return to a previous save file that is before you clean out that Junkdealer's stock. That's the only way i could think of.

Edited by biboo195

WOW thanks a lot man i didn`t know what those were for....

THANKS so much dude. (Y)

You can delete your "problem" save file and just use the "fixed" one. There's no point in keeping that.

I believe you are mistaken, the Junkdealer is at the bottom left of 7th street and never leaves, you're thinking of the pokemon dealer who if I recall correctly, holds no progression to the main story and can be removed as soon as he is available.