This is my intro thread. Apparently that's important. So, uh, hi.

Arnaud

Don't expect me to be open and bubbly right away, I'm ridiculously shy whenever I join a new community. I'll most likely open up eventually though, I usually do. I'm also ridiculously non-confrontational. I also tend to not post frequently for sporadic lengths of time. Generally more of a watcher than a doer, if that makes any sense. For now though, if you like Lotus Juice half as much as I do, then we'd be BFFs for life I reckon. Not sure how I want to end this, I'm not used to doing intro threads, so uh...I think I'll just leave it at that.

I'm typically cripplingly shy in new communities as well…what helped for me was both having a RL friend who coaxed me here, and then making a connection with a couple other people via my own intro thread. I'm not exactly a known quantity around here, but I'm comfortable at least, and I feel that's all I really need. Community's a nice place, I've enjoyed it thus far, even if most of my posts to this point have been me welcoming other people. Take your time to get your feet wet, and I'm sure you'll come to enjoy this place. Feel free to message me if you want to talk with someone who's not exactly good at integrating into communities themselves…regardless, I'll see you around!

WELCOME!

Community rules on the left, search bar above that, and showdown link above that. Feel free to post whenever you feel like, nobody forcing you to be the thread fairy and come give all the good little threads bumps. At the same time, don't hesitate the come on and ask questions, especially in the On the Hunt section whenever you're looking for something. Message Regal if you prefer some one on one interaction, since he offered and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind a chat at all.

But welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your stay, however often you visit, and best of luck!

Intro threads are not important.

They're just a good way to get free $R.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Things are going abnormal when I thought this was a haiku.

Anyway, welcome! You'll open up over time, as you've said. Don't even sweat it. Enjoy your time here!

did someone say Lotus juice i heard lotus juice. like as in the Japanese rapper right i love his songs alot ahh <3

you're probably not talking about him though hahahaa

hiii~ welcome to the forums!

hope you enjoy your stay <3

did someone say Lotus juice i heard lotus juice. like as in the Japanese rapper right i love his songs alot ahh <3

you're probably not talking about him though hahahaa

hiii~ welcome to the forums!

hope you enjoy your stay <3

Of course I'm talking about the Japanese rap artist, what brand of The Fool Arcana do you take me for?

Ba-dum-tish

Well met Arnaud.

Welcome to reborn!

Don't expect me to be open and bubbly right away, I'm ridiculously shy whenever I join a new community.

Oh hey you're me h-hi o/

Anyway, rules to the left, the search bar above it, and the epic Reborn Server above! You should join us there, since there's some stuff that only happens there. The server is the best way to warm up to the community, truth to be told.

Also, I hope you like a blue forum cuz you're about to get the conversion.

WOLOLO \o/ get converted your life is now blue

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn. You'll be here 25/8 now, basically forever~

I'll see you around o/