If its possible to be late to saying hello...

FlameI7

I would be the late greeter. I made an account a long long time ago, but only recently started posting anything other than bug stuff. And even later still to say hi. So hi I guess.

I like Pokemon, and love Reborn. I am a big nerd, yet still successfully fail at making good teams. I just pick cool Pokemon that aren't too horrid.

My favorite character is M3GG4 T3RR4WR (obviously), but my second favorite would have to be Noel/Anna.

My favorite Pokemon is Infernape, and my favorite Gen is 4.

So to reiterate, HI!

Well with a belated hello comes a belated welcome from the rest of the crew, so welcome! All these people introducing themselves late makes me feel strange saying hi because I just showed up myself and you're all older than me as far as stay on the forum. In any case, continue to have fun here, and I'll see you around!

WELCOME!

And happy to see a fellow disciple of M3GG4 T3RR4WR, our lord and savior from all that is Ciel Seel. Also, Cain's innuendo partner. Was really intrigued by

The thing that Terra does that shall not be spoken about, you feel for my spoiler trap!

But hope you have a great time here, best of luck!

It's never too late to be converted.

Well met Flame, and WOLOLO to Reborn \o/

Since I've seen your name on the server already, you probably know the deal. So just enjoy the stay for now~

See you around o/