Updated~!

My totally professional opinion agrees. Moved.

Yay, we made it to the Grand Hall! I wasn't sure if this was important enough to be posted here, but this is great!

dat yun episode 2 ( i was around before then too iirc)

Go figure: I call Episode 2 the dark ages of Reborn and Jelly just happens to be from there.

Coincidence? I think not.

Jk Jelly, we luv you.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added you both to the list!

Well I go way back... not! I started playing Reborn during episode VIII,however I made an account during episode XIII...

You actually are just in the deadline for Episode XII, at least in my timezone. XIII came out the day after you joined.

I've been here since April 7, 2014. I created my Account before i first Downloaded the Game, and I remember being quite irked when Riolu was bumped to a later point in the Game, which was at about the time of XIII: Cascade.

Updated with everybody! Also, just let me know if you'd like to be added under a name that isn't your current forum name, and/or have an additional name provided next to yours. I'll put this in the OP as well.

Updated with Murdoc

Let my name be known in the history books as "The One With the Scarves".

...Not sure how serious you were, but I did it anyway. :mellow:

I downloaded the game and joined the forum on the same day: January 13, 2015. I cannot believe it's been more than five months, it still feels like I've only recently started this game. ;P

So yeah, I've been since E14. :3

Updated~!

We going by when we first found the site or when we first joined the forums? I joined the forums mid episode X, but I encountered the site during early episode IX

When you joined the forums. So you're in the list under Episode X. ;)