Gym Types

Oroborus

Info order Type/Name/Ace Pokemon/pokemon that can help you/Difficulty(my opinion)

first gym: Poison/Venam/Seviper/Woobat,swoobat/medium

second gym:Fighting/Sensei Keta/Lucario/woobat,swoobat,fire type for ace,dont use shadow pokemon/Medium

third gym:Normal/Marianette/Slaking/Anything with figthing moves can take em out fast/Easy

fourth gym:Ghost/Narcissa/Mismagius/Pangoro,pancham with scrappy does wonders/Real Hard

fifth gym:Water/Valarie/Milotic/Mareep evos in hotel for free/hard

sixth gym:Bug/Crawli/Volcarona/Fire,electric,rock,Ampharos can learn most by leveling up/Pushover

Puzzles and where to get most of these guys are up too you not too mention some real hard bosses in between so good luck

It was easy/ok in reborn mode.. For 2nd run i chose intense mode.. The most easiest normal type gym in reborn mode was toughest for me... haha all other gyms were hard n challenging.. I had tought times against normal type and ghost type gym

• 1 month later...

is impossible beat crawli :(

Difficult, but not impossible. I don't know what difficulty you're on, but I managed to beat him on intense mode. You just need the right strategy, that's all. It's a hard fight, but you'll get it eventually.

• 5 months later...