Team rating chain Rejuvenation

Oroborus

Rules: when you rate someones team post your own team (and how many badges) for a rating and continue the chain im first obviously. give suggestions ask for nickname ideas if you do that ok start.

6 badges (rejuvenation)

post-52807-0-81816100-1434469518_thumb.png

@Oroborus

8.5/10

2 water types? Don't need that, but i see why you used both of them. Moveset of course.

Pangoro isn't that good in my opinon in later game by slowness. not that good moveset etc.

okie so here is my team 7 badges done

attachicon.gifteam.JPG

Also In box

Lv 53 Xatu

Lv 50 Scolipede

Lv 52 Sharpeedo

Lv 56 Tangrowth

Lv 53 Ampharos

Lv 49 Gothitelle

Fuckin Axed/10. Hypa hax.

Seriously 9/10

All of these pokemon is strong exceptly houndoom, but needless for 3 water type pokemon and 2 fire type one.

Reccommed to use ampharaos the god. Tangrowth for lack of grass in the team. And tangrowth have knock off, yeee.

Last pokemon can be optinal.

Damn Hypa why is your team so strong lol (3 water types and 2 Fire types tho?) Get gothitelle and scolipede in there #Version2ftw

Lampent lvl 59

Working on Carvana, Inkay, Fenniken,Mudkip,Panchan,Makuhita, and Mareep (what should i ev train this thing in besides sp.a?)

The obvious choice would be speed, and its probably the second easiest stat to ev in if you follow my ev guide (asuming your talking about Lampent)

If your talking about Mareep, then bulk is key, decent amount of HP and SpA, maybe some Def as well

Edited by SexyMilotic

Damn Hypa why is your team so strong lol (3 water types and 2 Fire types tho?) Get gothitelle and scolipede in there #Version2ftw

The obvious choice would be speed, and its probably the second easiest stat to ev in if you follow my ev guide (asuming your talking about Lampent)

If your talking about Mareep, then bulk is key, decent amount of HP and SpA, maybe some Def as well

well crud i made the lampent sp.d and sp.a cause no dusk stone and a base speed of 55 isnt worth me going for speed. So im hoping for a way to decrease ev stats. Thx for the suggestion for mareep.

Just finished my first play through of this game, and I'm psyched to add my own friends to this thread. Seriously, they deserve to be recognized for their hard work. I don't really think I had a main 6 this game, due to the difficulty of the game and my team limits, I often had to rotate pokemon, eventually, my choices settled down to the Notorious Nine.

They are

Satoshi The Quick - (M) Greninja

Shinji The Spell Master- (M) Garbadour

Kuzuryu The Unyielding- (M) Hariyama

Miyazaki The Castle Wall - (M) Forretress

Aomame The Ace- (F) Toxicroak

Hachiman The Brave-(M) Mightyena

Senketsu The Blade of Revenge - (M) Mawile

Kuro The Wild Card - (M) Hitmonchan

Donut The Berserker - (M) Primeape

The squad is pretty rubbish in terms of balance (4/9 fighting, 2/9 poison, 2/9 steel, 2/9 dark), but they played and fought well together, we had good times, and I don't regret any team choices.

Eagerly anticipating Episode 6,

This is Grumpykroc (and the Notorious Nine)

post-49344-0-15895400-1434772069_thumb.png

post-49344-0-82656100-1434772103_thumb.png

bKXlSeR.png

Lampent lvl 59

Working on Carvana, Inkay, Fenniken,Mudkip,Panchan,Makuhita, and Mareep (what should i ev train this thing in besides sp.a?)

9/10

Just my personal opinion, i think toxicroak isn't really a good pokemon that should be used in 6-7th gym. And you have infernape, which makes it bit pointless.

Almost every pokemon you have is psycial, so i chose mareep for different typing and it's helpful a lot. Sp.def and sp.atk is the best one i say to ev train. The small one either speed or def.

Just finished my first play through of this game, and I'm psyched to add my own friends to this thread. Seriously, they deserve to be recognized for their hard work. I don't really think I had a main 6 this game, due to the difficulty of the game and my team limits, I often had to rotate pokemon, eventually, my choices settled down to the Notorious Nine.

They are

Satoshi The Quick - (M) Greninja

Shinji The Spell Master- (M) Garbadour

Kuzuryu The Unyielding- (M) Hariyama

Miyazaki The Castle Wall - (M) Forretress

Aomame The Ace- (F) Toxicroak

Hachiman The Brave-(M) Mightyena

Senketsu The Blade of Revenge - (M) Mawile

Kuro The Wild Card - (M) Hitmonchan

Donut The Berserker - (M) Primeape

The squad is pretty rubbish in terms of balance (4/9 fighting, 2/9 poison, 2/9 steel, 2/9 dark), but they played and fought well together, we had good times, and I don't regret any team choices.

Eagerly anticipating Episode 6,

This is Grumpykroc (and the Notorious Nine)

I like your team choice, but i perfer often moveset and typing all different. 8.5/10

Your team need against pokemon in typing in water, fire(greninja is there, but it may be easily defeated since most of fire type can have grass move.), flying type. psychic fucks you up and not a same time, flying may be a type that can give you any problems.

okay so people are descriminating against my team because of my reliance on water n fire types, but its the sub types that is important for me , gives my team excellent coverage. Water Flying, Water Fairy, Water,Dark, Fire,Dark, Fire,Fighting and finally just a fairy type so you decide to use a fighting type, switch in gyara or sylveon, use a water type switch straight into azumarill or Greninja, so you send out a grass type straight to houndoom, there isnt really a type i cant deal with so :P jealous of my epic team :3

In box:
Ampharos: Lvl 60
Blaziken: Lvl 60
Slowbro: Lvl 60
Magenton: Lvl 60
Cofagrigus: Lvl 60
Mawile: Lvl 58
Yanmega: Lvl 60
Delphox: Lvl 41
Pyroar: Lvl 53
Ludicolo: Lvl 53
Oshawott: Lvl 5
Chesnaught: Lvl 33
Makuhita: Lvl 17
Please help me make the perfect team. lol

post-54743-0-35759400-1434863565_thumb.png

Edited by NikeSB

In box:

Ampharos: Lvl 60

Blaziken: Lvl 60

Slowbro: Lvl 60

Magenton: Lvl 60

Cofagrigus: Lvl 60

Mawile: Lvl 58

Yanmega: Lvl 60

Delphox: Lvl 41

Pyroar: Lvl 53

Ludicolo: Lvl 53

Oshawott: Lvl 5

Chesnaught: Lvl 33

Makuhita: Lvl 17

Please help me make the perfect team. lol

9/10

Replace ironfist with makuhita and bam, nice typing. That's all.

• 1 month later...

Any Suggestions? I think that this team could be better. Y90BhjS.png?2

I would replace Toxicroak with Medicham and Magnewhatever with Ampharos.

This is my team, i finished all gyms so far and im waiting for version 6. :)

Vivillon has Compound Eyes and Sleep Powder, once it gets started it almost never ends unless im really unlucky. :P

0vw80e0.jpg?1

Edited by Nhadala

Any Suggestions? I think that this team could be better. Y90BhjS.png?2

8.5/10

I would personally either replace toxicroak or roserade.

As for now, roserade movepool isn't that good unless you have giga drain/breeding extrasensory.

Kinda will being meh. But if not, toxicroak. Replace with medicham/hariyama if you want.

I would replace Toxicroak with Medicham and Magnewhatever with Ampharos.

This is my team, i finished all gyms so far and im waiting for version 6. :)

Vivillon has Compound Eyes and Sleep Powder, once it gets started it almost never ends unless im really unlucky. :P

0vw80e0.jpg?1

9.5/10

I gotta be honest here, this team is really good at covering typing weakness each other except for dragon and flying type.

But dragon isn't too common, so i let that slide half.

The only thing i'm not too happy with it gothitelle. But since it's not so much good psychic type, i accept it.

Also because of shadow tag, it's pretty good.

That thing i'm not happy about is just the movepool. Hell even with shadow ball, houndoom can just replace easily that.

And medicham have the psychic move, so that's another thing.

I would replace gothitelle with an electric type or something that can counter atleast the flying pokemon.

How is my team?

Delphox

Ability: Magician

Nature: Modest

Moveset: Psychic, Psyshock, Flamethrower, Sunny day

Greninja

A: Protean

N: Hardy

Moveset: Surf, X-Scissor, Feint attack, Extrasensory

Leavanny

A: Swarm

N: Adamant

Moveset: Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Slash

Mawile

A: Sheer Force

Moveset: Crunch, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Iron Head

Ampharos

A: Static

N: Modest

Moveset: Discharge, Signal Beam, Thunder Wave, Power Gem

Sandslash

A: Sand Rush

N: Jolly

Moveset: Earthquake, Swords Dance, Sandstorm, Rapid Spin

6 Badges atm

Pokemon in box: Feraligatr, Pyroar, Toxicroak, Chesnaught, Xatu, Gothitelle, Hitmonchan, Vaniluxe, Exploud and my hm slave Bibarel

0HYRxX4.png

Believe it or not that Feebas is useful, but Milotic is even more useful.

Oh yea I just recently caught that Leavanny as a Swadloon and traded it out for Greninja, then evolved it.

I also notice I have a huge flying weakness but idk who to replace because I worked so hard on all of them @~@

Edited by ArmoredGuardian

0HYRxX4.png

Oh yea I just recently caught that Leavanny as a Swadloon and traded it out for Greninja, then evolved it.

I also notice I have a huge flying weakness but idk who to replace because I worked so hard on all of them @~@

8.5/10 I just think leavinny (w.e.) isn't that good. I tried honchkrow but I think its very common for him to find rock, electric, ice moves that tear him apart. I think crobat it's better but I'll see. Toxicroak is good, at least the zen headbutt flinches gets the job done but you're weak to ground and flying. I try for my team to at least don't get more than 2 pokemon to be weak vs a certain type, You have honchkrow but a ground type probably has a rock type move. Also you don't have anything atm vs electric types.

Eveything has a good counter, I thought of zapdos but that isn't happening here. Play what you want. The game is hard but I don't need comp pokemon to beat it.

How is my team?

Delphox

Greninja

Leavanny

Mawile

Ampharos

Sandslash

6 Badges atm

Pokemon in box: Feraligatr, Pyroar, Toxicroak, Chesnaught, Xatu, Gothitelle, Hitmonchan, Vaniluxe, Exploud and my hm slave Bibarel

Sandlash and Mawile eeww imo.

Mamoswine would be better than sandlash. A Machamp wouldn't hurt if you still have the link heart.

5.0/10

Edited by Revengercm

Capture.png

I have no idea why golbat hasn't evolved. It hasn't died and I have trained him since lvl 5 and gave him 1 rare candie, 2 wings and 3 stats increasing medicines.

Have you tried to have golbat holding the soothe bell the whole time?

Anyway 9/10 Currently.

As the golbat haven't evolved, it's still makes the team a bit weaker.

If you evolve golbat, get the acrobaties and no items crobat holding= very useful

I also wonder if your team need some grass type.

Just thinking if a quagsire or something comes.

How is my team?

Delphox

Greninja

Leavanny

Mawile

Ampharos

Sandslash

6 Badges atm

With showing the moves and ability, that's more better for me rating the team.

Delphox.

Why sunny day? I personally doesn't think it's useful unless for a sun team.

It can also weaken the surf from greninja.

I reccommend easily if you used will o wisp or shadow ball(which you can get after 7th gym in a event thing.)

Greninja.

Really good. Althrough when you get the move relearner(which you can get by doing some help center thing.) get the night slash.

For now, it's perfect as it is.

Leavanny.

Good enough, haven't so much opinion against this.

Sword dance + psycial moves is good enough.

Mawile is mawile, not so special.

But good overrall.

Ampharaos. Good as it is currently.

When you get the move relearner, get the dragon pulse and remove signal beam.

Don't need three pokemon with bug move.

Sandslash is alright, but i perfer mamoswine really more.

It's movepool isn't really too good, and the speed is meh.

However, you have sandstorn which boost the speed, so props there. But at the same time, risky.

I just don't think it's needed for two sword dance pokemon.

In typing... I think the team can cover each typing.

Rating is 8.5/10

Nice team, but some can be risky expection of sandscrew.

0HYRxX4.png

Feebas is useful by the moves, but the stats is very poor then again. Since the feebas comes from shadow type.

If you are asking me to replace the team, toxicroak or leavanny really.

Team: 8.5/10

Feebas is kinda decreasing the team really, half of your team is weak against ground type.

No pokemon against electric type. Well ampharaos and leavanny can resist them still.

If i really wanted the pokemon to replace, it would defintely be toxicroak.