Gym leader order speculation (Spoilers?)

Solarance

So.. This is my order of how the gym leaders will be spread out for next few episode, I don't remember all of the name so some might just be typing, actually, these will be based off of the gym leader line-up... EP16: Saphira, This one is just random speculation... We haven't really seen her since her 18+photo encounter with Team Meteor in the cove. EP17: Titania and Amaria, These two are located in the same place, so I see their battles happening close together. EP18: Hardy, After finding a seprate way to go from the Titania's and Amaria's house, I think we will be lead off the path by Team Meteor and fight a PULSE (Mr. Mime) then finally be able to take down Hardy in Agate City. EP19: Adrienn, even if Reborn City is getting a Reno, that doesn't mean that Xem will be ready, I feel that Xem will be the final gym leader... What is your thought and speculations?

Can't remember who it was, but one user found a pic of the entire 18 badges aligned as they are in the Trainer Card. According to that, it was (after Seel) Adrienn, Titania, Amaria, Hardy, Saphira.

I predict:

Adrienn -> Titania -> Hardy -> Saphiria -> Ameria

Adrienn and Titania are intechangable depending on when we go to the desert. When we fight Ameria depends on when she feels better. Hardy is in Agate and Saphiria is in Labadorra. Or is it the other way around?

Can't remember who it was, but one user found a pic of the entire 18 badges aligned as they are in the Trainer Card. According to that, it was (after Seel) Adrienn, Titania, Amaria, Hardy, Saphira.

Found the image you were taking bout... Apparently I had it saved on my computer...

Well speculation time. Y'all put on your thinking caps beause I have a hefty amount of evidence to unload and my own two cents on the Gym Leader order.

Most likely, the next one we're gonna fight is gonna be Adrienn. Since we have the HM for Fly now after beating Ciel and the sheer luck of locations for battling, you may have noticed we don't have to travel unbearably far for our Gym battles, unless the quest in the story drags us far away, like in the cases of Luna and Aya. Case and point with most of the Gym Leaders. If we are supposed to be actually returning to Reborn City in E16 then Adrienn would be the most logical choice because he/she is the closest relating to the plot, and also Adrienn is bound to an actual Gym.

The only case we would not battle Adrienn is with an ad hoc battle in a Gym that isn't real and the battle will be a quick decision on the Leader's part, like with Noel, or Luna to a point.

The second most likely battle will be Amaria or Hardy. This could go a few different ways. We are currently unsure how Titania fits in to the plot with all this if she flew away from the house off to that random scrap yard in the desert where her Gym is. Saphira might not be next because of the fact Agate is still under the sleep spell and the PULSE controlling it is in Labradorra, home to Saphira's Gym and she might pull the old: "I'm too strong for you, why don't you try the other Gym Leaders first" garbage. Only reason Amaria might be second is the sheer convenience of location as it's on the way to Labradorra and past Agate.

Hardy would be the next battle in this case, maybe giving you a battle to show how grateful he is for you stopping the PULSE.

The next battle would be Titania or Amaria. Maybe Titania, because of her concern for Amaria, you'd have to go through her first. Amaria would be following that battle (Ame describes her as one of the highest ranking leaders). Inversely, Amaria would come before Titania, and Titania would be surprised that you the character defeated Amaria.

Saphira would most likely be last, or next to last, as possibly sandwiched between the roads to Victory Road and whatnot. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Labradorra is one of the last steps to the League, either that or the desert. If it's the desert, Titania would be last. Saphira will be amongst the last, because Dragon Gyms have traditionally been that way, in the last quarter.

My final analysis on the order:

- Adrienn

- Hardy

- Amaria/Titania

- Inverse of ^

- Saphira.

I want to say that we'll fight Amaria next, simply because the last time we saw her pokemon, they were lvl 75. And i'm assuming after taking an ubermon to the face, she hasn't been doing much since.

Afterwards I'll assume it's Adrienn, because we'd need to go through Reborn to get to the desert anyways.

I'm thinking we'd have to use the desert or something to get through to Labradorra, so Titania would be next.

After we save Agate, Hardy gives us a battle.

Finally Saphira, with her family safe, and the world not in peril. Gives us the battle we've been wanting.

I want to say that we'll fight Amaria next, simply because the last time we saw her pokemon, they were lvl 75. And i'm assuming after taking an ubermon to the face, she hasn't been doing much since.

Afterwards I'll assume it's Adrienn, because we'd need to go through Reborn to get to the desert anyways.

I'm thinking we'd have to use the desert or something to get through to Labradorra, so Titania would be next.

After we save Agate, Hardy gives us a battle.

Finally Saphira, with her family safe, and the world not in peril. Gives us the battle we've been wanting.

Her pokemon can change... We're flying into the city so at the very least we would get Adrienn before Titania/Amaria.

Also Ame has said in the past the amaria's pokemon's levels were just a guess on what level we would be at when we got to her, and that we shouldn't use those levels as an indication on when we'll fight her.

Lots of people tend to use the Amaria's lapras was lv 75 reason for things. But then again, not everyone say that post where Ame dismissed that reasoning.

I honestly didnt expect to fight Ciel this episode.

Nor Terra in the previous.

So what if we're all wrong. :U

Since we have the ability to fly back to Reborn city, Adrienn's gym is going to be all fixed up and we're gonna have to battle xym. Afterwards, we go back to battle Amaria after she feels better after we beat Victoria once she tries to stop us again. After that. Amaria's gonna give us the key to the desert so we can fight Titiana. Then she's gonna give us a idea/secret way to take down the barrier in Labradorra because she secretly works for team meteor. We do our badass heroics in Labradorra with Hardy, Cain and the Belrose sisters as our lackeys backup, save Aya and the people of Agate. We go sight see in Agate and beat Hardy, to turn back around and (after restarting over 17 times) beat Saphira as she gives us a speech about how difficult and challenging the Elite 4 are like no shit, all 18 of you gym leaders were a pain in the ass.

tl;dr:

1.) Adrienn

2.) Amaria

3.) Titiana

4.) Hardy

5.) Saphira

1. Adrienn - since we go back to the city

2. Titania - in the desert

3. Hardy - back in Agate

4. Amaria - just because

5. Saphira - dragons for the last! + Labradorra has the entrance to the Victory Road

So many people are predicting Adrienn (which makes perfect sense) to be the next leader... which is exactly why I think xe isn't going to be next (because Ame likes to be that way xD)

So many people are predicting Adrienn (which makes perfect sense) to be the next leader... which is exactly why I think xe isn't going to be next (because Ame likes to be that way xD)

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah so she *might* have us go to the desert to fight Titania. Amaria doesn't really make sense because we were just there but I dunno.

We will just have to tune in next time~

There was some speculation that new Reborn City would be destroyed again, which would obviously make Adrienn shocked and stuff. Perhaps Ame would do that and have xe chase Team Meteor, so we can't battle xyr?

If so, maybe the Tourmaline Desert would be opened when we get to new Reborn City, since the train might be operating again. We could go fight Tania then!

There was some speculation that new Reborn City would be destroyed again, which would obviously make Adrienn shocked and stuff. Perhaps Ame would do that and have xe chase Team Meteor, so we can't battle xyr?

If so, maybe the Tourmaline Desert would be opened when we get to new Reborn City, since the train might be operating again. We could go fight Tania then!

Man... That would suck if the new Reborn City was destroyed/reverted to it's previous state. Sadly, I can see this happening. That's why I always say Tania/Adrienn because the city *might* get destroyed.

Adrienn-Hardy-Amaria&Titania-Saphira

And I still long for a double battle vs Titania and Amaria, although now it seems certainly most improbable.

Yeah before people were speculating a double battle against Titania and Amaria on Water-based field since that would help protect Steel-types. Hmmm I wonder what kinds of fields the leaders will have. Adrienn might get Misty. Amaria will get something Water-based. Heat Wave would wreck Titania is Desert Field.

Ame said she would bring the last field effects in with Ep16... even though Titania has her Gym in the dessert, according to the map (which is outdated, but still somewhat accurate, I think) there was a Train-scrapyard.

I think Titania's field will be something like a scrapyard-field, which boosts Steel-type moves and maybe even has an in build "Magnetpull" (because giant-scrapyard magnets), so that the player can't switch out his/hers/xems steel-types.

and some Psychic-Moves deal additional Steel-Type damage, like on Radomus' Chess-field (throwing scrap-heaps at the enemy)

maybe electric attacks get weakened because the scrap lying around act like lightning-rods and draw the attacks partially into them.

I've speculated in another thread, but it'll be adrienne, titania, amaria, hardy and saphira last.

Field effects are a good discussion point though. Adrienne I think will have the mist field, if only because of how dangerous faeries are as set-up sweepers and how annoying it would be to be unable to status them (think belly drum slurpuff, belly drum azumarril, SD mega mawile, CM unaware clefable)

I have no idea what Titania's will be...I'm kind of hoping we fight her in the ametrine mountain though as it would be quite difficult to overcome the field effect there if you don't have a fast EQ user. I realise that's highly unlikely though. No other field really seems suited to helping Titania...Maybe she will have a new one

Amaria should be water's surface, or if Ame is feeling really cruel, underwater. I suspect this battle will make florina's seem fun in comparison, given the cruel hax, trapping and residual damage a team of 6 whirlpool users could achieve.

Hardy I think could use a field of his own, even though the rocky field or the mountain would suffice. It's just at this point of the game there will be many options to take on rock types offensively, though taking them on defensively will be a struggle with field boosted STAB rockslides, and the threat of trick room from lunatone/solrock.

Saphira...Could be the superheated field again, as that would nerf her bad ice weakness while giving the option for her to set the field on fire while running a team full of flying dragons/Mega Charizard X. Dragon is a hard type to tank at the best of times let alone while your best defensive options are copping serious residual damage and eating Pseudo-STAB fire attacks to augment dragon STAB.