Only ever rainy and windy?

Randoms2

So I have been playing e15 for a couple of days, but I have noticed that I only ever got rainy, clear, or windy days. Getting impatient waiting for a sunny or stormy day, I tried to look through the forums for how to change the weather, and I saw that every week, there will be a new weather forecast on the TV, so just go into your computer and change the time one week at a time. Thing is, every time I move the calendar up one week at a time, I only ever see "Scattered showers this Monday and Friday with high winds on Tuesday!", even after going forward almost 3 months, 1 week at a time. Anyone know why this might be or perhaps have another suggestion on how to change the weather?

Yeah, I saw somewhere that you have to go to the Opal Ward for the weather to be reset

To expand on this, there is a guide on YouTube that shows how to change the weather. This is great if you are trying to do certain events. For example, it must be raining for you to obtain Pansear.

Yeah, I saw somewhere that you have to go to the Opal Ward for the weather to be reset

So I noticed this, when I set my clock a week into the future to try and reset the weather, I would try to enter the opal ward, but every time my game would hang and freeze (I wouldn't be able to do anything), but if I set the date back to the correct time, I would be able to go into Opal again. Thing is, this isn't new. About a week ago, when I tried to leave the obsidian ward to go into the opal ward, my game would hang and someone was kind enough to fix it. I wonder if there is a bug with e15 and having the weather change during it's weekly patterns

I think that's a bug with the Opal Ward/Obsidia Ward transition, not a weather one.

But I don't really know for sure, so I can help you there.

Also, if it makes you feel better, it rains 25/8 on my save file.

You'll just need a bit of luck with teh weather. There are times where it will repeat itself. RNG

Weather is manipulable by changing the date/time on your pc (tbh how i got my numel in my mono run i was too lazy to wait) and by checking the weather forecast on any nearby tv however beyond that week its random so if theres a point in that week that has the needed weather change it to that day, if not move it further along until it works out

If I remember correctly, whenever you change your computer clock reborn keeps track of the latest time your computer clock was ever at - if you've ever changed your computer clock far into the future (for instance, while grinding the grand hall trainers..) then you're effectively going to be breaking the weather until you move the clock even further than it was before. I had a problem like this once, but I can't really remember clearly what exactly I did to fix it - I think when I tried switching between different versions of the game it kind of fixed itself.

Edited by Kithros