Here comes a new challenger!

Ame_Rosa

Hi~. My name is Gildardo, but you can call me Ame_Rosa. That name came by the name of my two oc sisters. LOL

Well... I came up to this forum, because I really like the game, and because I'm a Pkmn follower. I knew about this game from Shofu's Youtube channel, I got hooked up and now I'm here. luul

Well... if you want to know more about me, just call me. I'm all about talking. n_n

See ya!

Oh shit is Ame

been a while since I caught an introduction so early. *Clears Throat*

Well met Amethyst

Welcome to Reborn!

BBD is right on the rules thing. So, do remember to check the Community Rules. And if you're all about talking, then pfft. Come join us at the Reborn Server in Showdown! Considering what you said, you'll like it there. I promise. no i don't

Also, check this neat little thing when possible. And if you still have more questions, feel free to PM me or the rest of the staff!

I hope you enjoy your permanent stay in Reborn, your incoming music, and your imminent conversion! I'll see you around

wololo \o/

Hey, welcome! You should totally donate your sanity to my snorlax or else it will eat you.. I'm sure he would totally chew you up and spit you out if you don't appreciate it and give you a hug if you do.. Also since Arkh hasn't passed by yet and I really like this song I'ma do what he normally does.. Sorry Arkh, but this song is really giving me the feels and wanted to share.. Plus it totally goes with an intro since it's name is literally "Hello, Goodbye" that too in my native language of Hindi..

Cya!

Welcome! Looks like you'll fit right in. Enjoy your time here!

Hey, welcome! You should totally donate your sanity to my snorlax or else it will eat you.. I'm sure he would totally chew you up and spit you out if you don't appreciate it and give you a hug if you do.. Also since Arkh hasn't passed by yet and I really like this song I'ma do what he normally does.. Sorry Arkh, but this song is really giving me the feels and wanted to share.. Plus it totally goes with an intro since it's name is literally "Hello, Goodbye" that too in my native language of Hindi..

I love it. If you visit a thread before me, go for it \^o^/ Maybe we could double up and hit the newcomers with two songs?

Welcome! Looks like you'll fit right in. Enjoy your time here!

I love it. If you visit a thread before me, go for it \^o^/ Maybe we could double up and hit the newcomers with two songs?

Yes!! MOAR MOOZIX!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!