The Rules Of Pokemon

Rodaku

51. This is the true evolutionary chain. Pachirisu -> Emolga. Everything else is fake or glitched. No exceptions.
52. The exception to the above rule is 'M -> Missingno -> Mew -> Arceus -> Ditto -> Game Crash and Save Deleted. No Exceptions.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58. The rule 53 was deleted by a level 1 Rotom. If seen, it must be poisoned and killed slowly as soon as possible.
59. The Fan of Rotoms is extremely weak. It is also retarded. So weak and retarded, to the extent that it was KO'd by a Level 5 Magikarp only knowing Splash.
56.2. The exception to this rule is anything concerning Rotoms or genwunners. No Exceptions.

56.3. The exception to rule 56.2 is when you don't know the meaning of the word genwunner or the pokemon Rotom. Any objection to this rule will result in punishment from the Derp Kingdom.
61. Any Chandelure that comes from the Dream World must be exterminated in the span of 1.39 seconds. Edited by BeaverRoo

64:[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showuser=18366"]SilentSinnerInBlue[/url][color=#FFFFFF][font=Verdana][size=1] is a sexist man hater[/size][/font][/color]
[b] 65:All sexist man haters should be turned into slaves of Porky[/b] Edited by rotomfan63

66. The above poster does not know this is a Pokemon thread, not a Mother thread.
66.2. The one who calls others idiots, IS the idiot!
66.3. My Rotom is the weakest Pokemon on my team.
66.4. Just stop trying, seriously. YOU should become a slave of Porky.
66.5. Or maybe Trubbish, he's pretty bad too.
66.6. Giratina would like a word with you.

[quote name='rotomfan63' timestamp='1346177825' post='39953']
#67[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showuser=18366"]SilentSinnerInBlue[/url] will not stop being so butthurt and get over it
#67.2 Actually make that me, rotomfan63, as I am being the most butthurt jerk and should be mauled to death by Tyranitar.
[/quote]
((I'm the one being butthurt? You're the one who started this. Also refer to rule 66.2))
68. The moment Dragonite uses Dragon Dance, you know you are screwed.

Rotomfan, SilentSinner, this is a thread meant for humor, not you two constantly taking shots at one another. Kindly take your insults to PMs or, even better, just stop all together. Thank you.

Also, Rotom, this topic is called "The Rules of Pokemon" not "Whatever You Wanna Put". Kindly leave your random thoughts in the Distortion World and stick to the subject matter, please.

[quote name='SilentSinnerInBlue' timestamp='1346223181' post='39993']
79. No one will use Ratatta. Ever. Boohoo for you Joey.
[/quote]

Poe's post didn't count as a rule <_<

80. Pokemon can be exposed to the same rage-inducing problems that humans have with the internet. Counteractively, you can just get the nearest pokemon of the Klink line and stuff it in the router. Edited by BeaverRoo

#81: NOONE CAN USE ARCEUS ANDIT IS NO LONGER THE GOD POKEMON GALLADE IS!!! IF YOU REFER TO ARCEUS AS THE GOD POKEMON OR REFER TO GALLADE AS BEING A WIMPY POKEMON YOU WILL BE SEVERLEY PUNISHED BY THE DERP KINGDOM!! NO EXCEPTIONS!