Which episode is the best to start ?

biboo195

The title has described my question already. I want to start playing Reborn in an episode that can be the most useful to me in the long run (gen 6 starters, good pokemon that's axed in the next ep, .....). So which episode should i download and start my HIIIIIGHWAY TO HELL ? Oh and can you give me a link for that ? I'll be most grateful.

Edited by biboo195

You can get ep15/14, get your gen 6 starter, put it in the pc, revert back to ep9, get ralts,abra, and magikarp, then revert back.

I don't recommend it...at all. Episode jumping can corrupt your save (making it unplayable), but sometimes it also does some really bizarre things. If anything, I'd just download E15/14 and just play from there.

Meh, I'll just recommend goign through the game the way it is right now. The placement for most pokémons now makes sense (most of them), and too many cool changes to go back.

But as we always say, we can't stop you from going back. Unfortunately, I myself can't help since I don't have the links... anymore.

As a tip though, be mindful of past event and such. Certain locations were removed, and errors are expected. And certain pokémons will have their locations marked as "REMOVED" in episode 15 onwards.

If you want an episode to start, start at episode 1. So you can get Volt Switch and Spinda's running around the Opal Ward imeanwhat

Jk... the chances of finding the original episode 1 is minimal, anyway~

And certain pokémons will have their locations marked as "REMOVED" in episode 15 onwards.

The removed tag has to do with the maps changed between 14 and 14,5 Vinny. It's not like I abuse the inb4 axed Sudowoodo :P

capture010_zpsmafqs8ot.png

Alright then, thanks. I'll download ep 15 once my country's underwater cable stops jerking off (it's been like that for 3 times in 4 months :( ). Just 1 question, can i have at least 3 pokemons in my trainer card ? And if i can, which one can i have ?

Edited by biboo195

The removed tag has to do with the maps changed between 14 and 14,5 Vinny. It's not like I abuse the inb4 axed Sudowoodo :P

capture010_zpsmafqs8ot.png

Sudowoodo was OP against everything ban to the AG tier.

Does it only applies to 14 to 14.5 though? A jump from an older episode to the current one might have the same effect.

I don't know if it happens though, I'm just assuming it does.

• Administrators

As the developer, I might be a little biased, but I do recommend playing in E15. You may not be able to get some axed Pokemon, but you do get access to stuff like the mystery egg, increased early diversity over all, and as of E15 many events come with egg moves which can make otherwise average Pokemon quite usable.

I wonder how it would react if you jumped from Episode 15 to Episode 1..... Kappa

Not very well. After Episode 1, save files were changed, so E1 save files weren't compatible with anything else.

Episode 2 though, eh, it would be fine as long as you don't have anything from 6th gen, be that moves, or Pokemon, or items that didn't exist yet.

What if you were in an area that wasn't accessible? Such as being in Agate Circus? Did you make the whole map and just make it accessible, or did you make the map as you made the areas accessible?

Most likely you'd get a crash related to the fact that the map didn't exist.