Reborn Character Alignment Chart (spoilers?)

Vertex74

(Well...not sure if someone had done similar things...)

I just finished episode 15 and decided to make this...

4aqe3t2122j0pmd74j75.jpg

Please tell me if you have any ideas or opinions! ^_^

(Sorry for bad English)

Edited by Vertex74

OOOHHHH. That looks very cool. I feel like there are other characters suitable for Chaotic Neutral, buuut, nothing beats Mr. Biggles. :3

I originally planned to use Julia, but yeah, NOTHING beats Mr. Bigglesworth~ :D

That chart is (for the most part) wrong imo

Cain is Chaotic Good

Titania is Lawful Evil (together with El)

Shade is Neutral Good (he always helped the "good guys" if you remember)

Terra is Chaotic Neutral because she's an anarchist not "evil"

I believe shade is actually true neutral because yes he did help the good guys but at the same time doing so allowed the team meteor to cause more trouble for the good guys and

gave them an opportunity to steal one of the 4 treasures they want

if he was working with the good guys I would think he would at least attempt to stop team meteor or fight them rather than just being the Body Janitor

I don't think we really know enough about a lot of the characters to really judge their alignments very well (also, the alignment system in general is a horrible oversimplification to begin with - I mean, the alignment system treats people who actively try to keep balance between good and evil and people who just don't really care about it as the same alignment which seems incredibly silly to me for instance).

Terra strikes me more as chaotic neutral to me personally - it's not like she's really sadistic or anything. There's no way we can know Shade's alignment, and Solaris' alignment is surprisingly unclear (obviously he isn't lawful being the head of a terrorist organization, but his actual motives don't seem clear enough to make judgments of good/evil etc. to me). There's also a pretty strong argument for El not being lawful given that he's allied himself with a terrorist organization. I don't see any particular reason Florinia should be considered neutral instead of good - she's made pretty much every effort to help in the game.

I think El doesn't see things how we see it, consider it from the viewpoint of he is a religious man who believes in Arceus and the 'God', Arceus is being sealed away and team meteor wants to break that seal, it makes fitting sense El would side with them as they are trying to break the shackles holding God in his viewpoint and you wouldn't expect a god to be sealed away.

I think El doesn't see things how we see it, consider it from the viewpoint of he is a religious man who believes in Arceus and the 'God', Arceus is being sealed away and team meteor wants to break that seal, it makes fitting sense El would side with them as they are trying to break the shackles holding God in his viewpoint and you wouldn't expect a god to be sealed away.

Of course.. but there's still nothing 'lawful' about breaking laws to destroy the city.

Of course.. but there's still nothing 'lawful' about breaking laws to destroy the city.

That's true if you consider only the "law" of the city he follows the "law" of his God (or at least what he believes is the law)

I cant see Tania as a chaotic evil, so her chaotic good seems fine for me. Even chaotic neutral may be more befitting as her obligations and where her trusts lie atm are with Amaria and keeping her safe. But we dont know more about her atm. But still, even then I honestly trust her.

When it comes to baddies, its more or less a gray area usually, especially with more detailed ones like reborn's characters. Because their actions can be considered just or unjust by various standards. What their intentions are may be for a better cause in their minds, but the result to achieve that arent great.

(So everyone goes in neutrals)