Who Should I choose for my starter? (New To Reborn)

my favourite starter charmander he is good to specially early on cause of dragon rage but later on ame puts up alot of combat teir rules so ima feraing em stealth rocks also blaziken is in uber tier for a good reason and if you want all out attk perhaps there's no other better but still waiting for dat protect

my favourite starter charmander he is good to specially early on cause of dragon rage but later on ame puts up alot of combat teir rules so ima feraing em stealth rocks also blaziken is in uber tier for a good reason and if you want all out attk perhaps there's no other better but still waiting for dat protect

Is a jolly speed boost torchic the best or adamant speed boost torchic?

You should pick depending on your tastes - if you have a fave from the mainstream Pokemon games, then rock on. Any Pokemon works. My most successful run of Reborn, however, came from picking Tepig as my starter.

Just beware that since the first two gym leaders are Electric- and Grass-types, picking a Water-type can increase the difficulty early on. However, Water-types are extremely beneficial later on in the game to make up for their early struggles.

that would work just fine if you dont want to there's not much need to focus on ivs and nature jolly is just is just fine and try the following moves blaze kick high jump kick/brick brak brave bird,bulk up/protect(if we ever get the tm) there is one thing but a spoiler related to the nature so spoiler alert enter at youre on risk im not responsible

you can change youre pokes nature later in game

Edit:try getting blaziken a wide lens item

Edited by NovaKnight

that would work just fine if you dont want to there's not much need to focus on ivs and nature jolly is just is just fine and try the following moves blaze kick high jump kick/brick brak brave bird,bulk up/protect(if we ever get the tm) there is one thing but a spoiler related to the nature so spoiler alert enter at youre on risk im not responsible

you can change youre pokes nature later in game

Edit:try getting blaziken a wide lens item

Alright I will try to find one, and thanks!

Squirtle

Bulbasaur

Chikorita

Turtwig

If you want offense, I've found the three most popular choices are Contrary Snivy as it gets Leaf Storm later on, Protean Froakie as it gets STAB on everything, or Speed Boost Blaziken, because fuck walls and tanks when you have Bulk Up, Speed Boost and HJK spam.

Well I think I'm too late but Chimchar is very good. Blaziken is hands down the best but Infernape is a close second. Iron Fists boosts all punching moves. It's mixed-attacking pool is very good. Infernape is also very fast.

My move-set is:

Fire Blast / Close Combat / Grass Knot / Mach Punch