Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Looking for a certain Pokemon [SPOILER ALERT]

TunaFishCan

Question

13 answers to this question

I certainly can help you, but I'd prefer to let this one stew for a bit longer in the community first. Hopefully no-one is going to give out spoilers about this, or many of the other event pokemon because it's always fun to let people explore. Let me give you a hint though, it's highly likely that you can't get it yourself. Even though it's on the obtainable list as obtainable you'll have to trust me, you probably can't get it.

I certainly can help you, but I'd prefer to let this one stew for a bit longer in the community first. Hopefully no-one is going to give out spoilers about this, or many of the other event pokemon because it's always fun to let people explore. Let me give you a hint though, it's highly likely that you can't get it yourself. Even though it's on the obtainable list as obtainable you'll have to trust me, you probably can't get it.

Do you mean it's that difficult to find to the point where it's unlikely we'll find it ourselves? Or do you mean we literally need a second person? Neither would also help. Just need a clarification of some sort

Or something else..

Haha no

not revealing that

man if only I could

not telling ya

go away

give me a million dollars and I'll tell ya

but Dr. Evil, this is not much money now...

Alright

A BILLION dollars

I don't see my money

It has nothing to do with story splits. Implying the 1/20 chance thing that was mentioned you should all check out the pokemon location guide as there is a certain discussion going on there over a 1/18 chance on something. Maybe it is Larvesta?