E15 Spoiler discussion [SPOILERS] -- Spoiler Period Over

Knight_Teutonic

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On an unrelated sidenote, Taka got a new design. I'm just curious, why?

Because Taka with red scarf is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much freaking better. He nearly turned me. I literally felt the amazingness of his new friggin Scarf... Plus his new design honestly suits him better. Him and his "I don't give a shit, but I do," Ways.

OMG The Meteor battles in the mansion were soooooo good!

And freakin Florinia Earthquaked my Magnezone with her Hippowdon. > :(

This episode was amazing Ame!!!

I am excited to see - ̗̀New ̖́- Reborn from Adrienn.

Also Viktoria. <3

Edited by ShadowStar77

I'd have to describe the episode as short but very sweet. I can tell why however, but I will admit that as a player it did leave me a little saddened because I'm craving more due to the climax coming and all. Not to sound ungrateful, thanks a ton for this. Everything is so heated! I'm really excited for the rest of the story, but.. I think it might be best to experience it all in one go instead of episode by episode so I may take a tiny break just to be able to gobble it all up in one go later down the road... BUUUUT... if EP 16 is supposed to be big then that leaves me pretty conflicted.

On the other hand, didn't know what to do with Taka. I understand what Titania meant and her reasoning.. and while I do agree with her, I also feel like Taka has been so nice this whole entire time and to throw him to the wolves like that just isn't right. In reality I'd let him go but try to talk to him later in time but this is a game so you can't just do that. I decided to fight him regardless after a bit of thinking. Also I really loved the design of Pulse Swalot, turned a somewhat bland Pokemon into something pretty awesome looking. The series of battles in the Mansion was pretty intense, took me like 40 minutes! Would have sucked to lose there.

I do say the idea of rebuilding reborn is a fantastic one. It works based on the universe the game built, but I think it's only necessary to be ugly in the earlier periods of the game. To improve it once you get far enough in the story is really nice and fits really well with going against the motive of what Team Meteor is doing to the region.

It's interesting that Team Meteor seems to be falling apart, seems like Lin is really going to be the major backbone that keeps the team together. Kind of scares me as I can't see her entering things without people dying honestly. She seems very cruel.

Other than that, I'm curious about new Pokemon and items. I'll have to hunt around for Mega Stones if those exist now and for new Pokemon. Also with Waterfall being a thing now I'll have to see what that allows me to get now too, it'll be fun exploring and finding things.

Edited by Howin

There are no new mega stones in this release :[

Also I can't wait to see Lin crack some skulls next episode. The end of the three fights confirms she will be appearing, but the words in the E16 trailer sound so much like something Lin would say. It's beautiful. You could say... it's MARVELOUS

What would it be like if Lin just came and rather than go with the interrogation bullcrap, she just kills. She just runs rampant ending the lives of those who aren't needed. I could see that happening. She may just not bother interrogating and take it by force. And knowing her? She'd win. Hands down we'd have no chance.

Fighting Taka honestly felt like the right thing to do, to spare him some internal issues, but thinking of it now, that might have been the incorrect thing to do. Like..enabling him further. But who knows.

Ok, so I have no idea what to go with for the story split. For every story split before, I've just gone with what I would do in the situation. The amount of info I get or don't get doesn't matter to me. Fighting Sigmund to get Heather was an easy choice for me. (I actually didn't know it was a choice at the time; I assumed the yes/no was rhetorical, but I still would've done it)

On one hand, I kind of agree with Titania about beating him = kind of being an enabler, and he won't wake up that way.

On the other hand, I feel bad for him, and Solaris is a psycho. I don't want him to get in trouble.

On the other other hand, why can't we just not and say we did? Taka could just lie and tell his dad we beat him.

So yeah, I'm conflicted. Is there anything that'll change in the rest of the episode as a result of the choice, or is it more of a future consequence? I beat him without saving, and Shade appeared, and Titania says it's my choice and I'll have to deal with the consequences. That's as far as I went. Again, I didn't save, because I'm not sure. If anyone answers, please be as vague as you possibly can. I know this is a spoilers thread but I'm only asking because I have a moral dilemma.

I think it makes a lot more sense to fight him personally (at least in the context of the game saying that fighting him is essentially covering his betrayal for him - realistically this doesn't make much sense but that's what the game is saying it is)

First off, if you think about it strategically, you're helping keep someone friendly towards you at least somewhat in charge of Team Meteor - it would be a horrible waste to just let Solaris know that Taka is betraying him when Taka could help you more down the road - if they know he's a traitor he's not going to be in any position to help you in the future.

More importantly, you have next to no knowledge of the situation, and you should give Taka the benefit of the doubt that he knows more about what's going on than you do, and that if he says you should beat him you should at least trust him a little that if he thinks he needs to fight you that he does need it, given that you risk almost nothing and that he's clearly been trying to help you. Besides, do you know what punishment Team Meteor has for traitors? For all you know not fighting him would be a death sentence for him.

Short but great episode, the fast paced events made me felt like I was on a rollercoaster and it was over before I knew, though it'd probably keep me hyped for a while. Anyways on topic, for father and son, I think Solaris and Taka arent bad to the heart, well no one is as they have their own ideals but I don't see those two be an enemy until the very end. The same way Taka is bound to blood and fate, Solaris is as well. Maybe as the story progresses we can see Taka defects and manages to get away, then eventually Solaris splits against Lin. Fighting him back there to give him an excuse to be no labeled as a traitor (yet) was correct.

Now next, fixing the city by starting at the water is a good idea. I can sort of see the entire city being fixed without cracks in the ground and the water being blue and finally surfable on. (This will require a grand effort from Ame and the development team, so cheers in advance for them). Then again, if it's going to be destroyed, it might not be completely destroyed or the Citae Arc-d'Astrae sticking out from the grand stairway like in XY.

Either way this episode has been a blast, I was noob and lost to Solaris the first time so I got paired up with Flobot, and boy does she like to spam EQ and killing my Pokes as well, I mean, really...why...

The only issue I have with the new content is that it was short. Now I understand why it was because of 14.5 and that 16 is the big one.

So it's justified.

I just wait anxiously for 16.

Also Fern had a little bit of a melt down.

Can't wait for that downward spiral.

I was really hoping to see what happened between Florinia and titania too.

Titanic redemption. I like her a lot now.

Fern: I mean, I know you're a wannabe robot, but I thought you at least had some feeling left.

Later

Florinia: ...Understood. This error shall be remedied at once.

Fern: Bring it sis.

Later

Fern: Not even (Player Name). Blame my sister. Look I don't know what you think you're accomplishing there, but we're changing the world. And in our new world, guess who's gonna be at the top? Not you, Flobot! You should've turned when you had the chance. We could've done this together! But YOU threw that away! You didn't even care about me! What if my life really had been in danger, huh? Some sister you are. You really are dead inside. You really are just a stupid robot now, aren't you?

Florinia: Incorrect.

Fern: Isn't that what you wanted to be?

Florinia: ...Incorrect.

Fern: Don't try to lie! You're just weak, so you hide from yourself!

Florinia: ...Incorrect...

Fern: And you're not afraid to hurt me if that's what it takes, huh? You're just selfish. And a coward. Hmph I'm done here. I'll meet up with you guys later. In the meantime, do what you want to her. I have no sister anymore.

BRUH! I friggin teared up a bit...

From this we learn that Florinia may have gotten an offer to join Team Meteor at some point...

We also get some harsh words from Fern that actually stand true. Florinia has become an emotionless robot it seems. I'll be honest, I actually felt bad for Fern here rather than Florinia. He's lost his sister entirely... Not just him. Everyone has. She's cut herself off and it's probably had the biggest impact on Fern... Maybe that's why he's such a jerk...

That's if you beat Solaris ontop of Pyrous right? Because I haven't seen these lines.

I just finished this episode and I must say: it was awesome!

can we just take a minute and appreciate Julia???

Julia was like the most awesome thing to happen in this episode!

"Let's booby-trap the house and blow them all up!"

Florinia: "a few explosions occured during the reconstruction of reborn... but they were no part of it..."

Julia: "It was me!!!!"

Blake: "Holy shit, girl! What are you on???"

Julia: "COFFEE!!!!!!!!"

Anyway... The water treatment center was a great place for that episode and we managed to solve the water-pollution of Reborn.

The Character development from Taka and Titania was great.

I battled Taka... after all his explanations... I felt pity for him. He was BEGGING me to defeat him... so that he is spared his fathers wrath...

That scene with Fern and Flobot... damn...

We don't know what exactly happened in their past (at least not that I remember)... but Fern blaming his Sister for everything, wow... Fern had a mental breakdown there...

but in my honest oppinion Fern is the one to blame... apparently (like mentioned before) Fern craves for appreciation, which he never got... and THAT is his big flaw! - he has a weak character, seeking the appreciation of others, and not doing things because it is the right thing to do.

He blames Flobot for not doing 'this' with him (joining Team Meteor, we presume) but Flobot denied because joining them would be the wrong thing to do, but Fern falls for their babbling about him becoming a big name in the NEW REBORN, because of his weak character.

also: next Gym-Leader = Adrienn or Titania

Adrienn would make sense since we are finally returning to Reborn City.

Titania would make sense in the following - we return to Reborn City - Adrienns Gym isn't completed yet, but since the reconstruction is going on, the desert gate will be opened up and we go and battle Titania... her Aegislash was level 80, which our new Level-Cap.

All hail Julia!She was the best thing about this episode

Julia: Just go beat some wild Seel until they drop a badge. (Reborn meets MMORPG)

Blake: Holy shit! Woman what are you on?

Julia: COFFEE!!!!!!!!

Water Treatment Facility was awesome! Everything has been said about the place though

Well I didn't battle Taka i felt like everything Titania said and the impact of her words would go away if i did. But yeah battling him would be a good choice too.

Also why are there Addtional lines of dialouge and story split for beating Solaris on Mt.Pyrous. The whole feeling about "Hopeless Fight" was annihalated with that, a real bad choice form dev team. (It probably won't effect the story all that much but still i don't feel like it was a "Hopeless Fight" anymore)

Well... That's about it i guess.

great episode!the best thing in this episode would be the story,as we all know that all Reborn's episode is great!this is one of them

the puzzle was weak compare to route 2 but that good to those who wanna proceed quickly(thank Ame)

the double battle in Amaria and Titania house was good but may be put Fern and Blake first to battle cause those two team up together is an hell on Earth!I retry like 5 time and to do that I have to fight those 2 goon over and over again lost 5 cotton candy and some potion and after that...well Solaris wasn't so hard team up with Meteor commander,man that feel after beat Solaris,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!

and Ciel,well this is one of the easiest gym leader in Reborn,I lost only 1 Pokemon to her

I have a lot of fun playing Reborn after haven't play it since December WOOOHH!

this game is an adrenaline pumper!

Does this mean the leaders start using mega evolution, or does this mean we get mega evolution?

this mean if Titania next,it gonna be hard time dealing with that Aegishash and Mega Scizor!

Already stuck at water plant puzzle. Those rocks are stuck at places now and they cannot be moved.. already saved so is it all over now? Can someone perhaps help out?

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14861

Does this mean the leaders start using mega evolution, or does this mean we get mega evolution?

The leaders will use megas from now on. We still don't have a link stone.

this mean if Titania next,it gonna be hard time dealing with that Aegishash and Mega Scizor!

I doubt Titania is next. Her gym is in the desert, but we're heading towards Reborn City. I guess that the next gym leader for us to face will probably be adrienn.

I beat the entire episode from 10 pm - 1 am last night because the hype was just too much for me to handle haha. I started out Reborn on E14 so being around the forums for the new release for the first time ever was a really awesome experience (even though it mainly involved waiting for the actual release). Really made me feel like a part of the community

I just started Episode 15 and reading this is great. I am trying to guess which mega ciel uses and I hope it doesn't have a tutor move (cough heat wave cough)/

It uses an interesting move :) I was a bit suprised by it,but it does make sense when looking at the gym leaders type and how make up for its weaknesses

I beat the entire episode from 10 pm - 1 am last night because the hype was just too much for me to handle haha. I started out Reborn on E14 so being around the forums for the new release for the first time ever was a really awesome experience (even though it mainly involved waiting for the actual release). Really made me feel like a part of the community

i_hug_that_feel.png

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14861

Not exactly what I meant. I meant that the rock that I was supposed to drag somewhere else is now stuck like in this picture:

http://imgur.com/ueWuPNM

I cannnot get around it or push it back.. perhaps it is a bug that has to be fixed?

Have you tried to leave the room and come back again? The garbage bag's position should reset.