Here's Naga! Hellow~♪

Nagalfar

So i heard there is a section dedicated to introductions? Sweet, well, here am i!

... What, you don't know who am i? Well, obviously, otherwise i wouldn't be here. Duh.

Where should i start... Hmm. How i discovered this game, forum and all the other things? Simple, i was passing my time listening to glitchxcity's musics while looking to the comments.

One of them said that would be great if these musics where in an actual game, and a response mentionned pokémon Reborn.

One google research later, i found the site, got excited by the stuff presented there othan than the gorgeous musics(special and more fields? Sweet!) then discovered the forum, which is the kind of stuff i'm fond of, even if i'm rather shy in the beginning, just taking the time to know the people there.

The "what type are you?" is really cool by the way for a personnality test!

About myself, i have not much to say. Just that i'm a huge fan of the Pokémon licence (you don't say?) and the Fire Emblem one in particular.

I have played to few fan games, did some nuzlockes that none have been finished pratically and i am mainly a flying type trainer. Birds rule!

My favorites Pokémon are Articuno and Pigeot and Grovyle by the way.

Hearing that the game will be a little difficult i think this is a good thing, but i might regret this later~ I don't think so, but we never know~♪

I am 21 and i'm from France (Your Greninja's legs taste like chicken and your Shelmet are delicious, keep them away from me :P) so i apologize if i made a few mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me :D

If you have some questions go ahead, and have a good day, or night!

Thanks, i will :D

Challenges make the games more exciting after all in the most cases.

EDIT: HELLOW FRENCH FRIEND HUG? *Cough* Ahem. Sorry.

Edited by Nagalfar

Thank you everybody! :D

That much more "Welcomes" in a second that i can handle in that video, got stuck in my head, thank you so much! calim.png

Don't worry DragonMasterKrim, i don't feel like my sanity is going back seeing how this forum looks like anyway~♪

Glad to hear that you are a FE fan too, i will enjoy talking about that with you~ Well, if i knew where to start, but it's another matter :D

welcome, person with a pretty cool Articuno sig!

The rules are t' your left, and above that is the reborn showdown servers where i usually hang out :P either way its a pretty cool place where battles happen and chat is.... well chat!

enjoy your time here

Caee uoy rauda'

*ninja teleports out*

My favorites Pokémon are Articuno and Pigeot and Grovyle by the way.

A PMD fan, are we?

Anyway, welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

Vinny, don't be all uppity about me not giving a French greeting... I passed that class ;D

welcome, person with a pretty cool Articuno sig!

The rules are t' your left, and above that is the reborn showdown servers where i usually hang out :P either way its a pretty cool place where battles happen and chat is.... well chat!

enjoy your time here

Caee uoy rauda'

*ninja teleports out*

Showdown, huh? I'll come one day i think, no worries. If i have the will to rewrite all my teams (thanks cookies to delete, i forgot about PS!) Thanks, lady ninja!

Bonjour dude!

Bonjour! <3

A PMD fan, are we?

Anyway, welcome! Enjoy your stay here!
Vinny, don't be all uppity about me not giving a French greeting... I passed that class ;D

[Video]

You are right, but not only that, i always loved Grovyle (Being so dissapointed by the look of Sceptile when mine evolved for the first time, Grovyle is so much cooler calim.png) But PDM only made me more in love :3

Thanks for the video, didn't know this music, i love it! :D

AYOO!welcome to REBORN!

Thank you! Welcome to... This topic? calim.png *Run away*

stay away from my Greninja Akane :[

Loving the blue. Wololo approves of it. Welcome to Reborn! \o/

If that warning implies physical theatening for doing that, i will, don't worry!
Thank you! :cute:

It's nice to meet you! Welcome to Reborn! :D
There's cookies to your left, and to your right, those are some members wrapped in white jackets! Maybe you'll get one too someday?

Anywho,

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :D

Thank you!

How much can we eat before getting arrested? If there are no limits i would like to eat all of the cookies, that just too delicious! :D

And a new white jacket? Sweet, mine was getting old! :cute:

Bonjour! That's all I know.. Shut it.. Welcome to our asylum community..

Ciao! Yes, I know it's Italian.. F'off..

Bonjour, merciiii! :D

Hem... My dear Snorlax fan, if am i not misunderstanding?

-hides my Greninja- :I Howdy ho, welcome to Reborn! I dare you to do a Reborn nuzlocke!

Thank you :3 Ah ah, i'll try after one normal playthrough, but i don't think i'll go far :D

Cher Nagalfar,

Je sais un peu Francais.

Amities,

Dark

Thank you Dark, glad you're interested in that language! :3

Oh, okay, didn't know that :3

Yeah, it's normal then. We can't be everywhere at the same time.

Don't really get these grades since we haven't exactly that system, but that is high school more or less, right?