Going Back to pre-Agate areas

TheBroShow

Since Weavile is available via evolution/breeding next episode, I think that we're going back to the pre-Agate areas next episode. This is because the razor claw is only available in the 10th floor of the department store so to be able to evolve him we need to be able to go back there.

I actually don't think that will happen because magmortar and electivire are unavailable. If we were going back, we would be able to access the magmarizer and electerizer from the department store. There will probably be a razor claw lying on the ground somewhere

Edited by Lucky1998

I think next episode we'll be dealing with the Pulse Machine that is causing the sleep over Agate City. My money is on the transmitter somehow being the ferris wheel, though it could also be coming from the Team Meteor controlled city. There's a good chance we will have legit access by either something relating to the waterfalls or by freeing Agate City and opening the long way back. Though Ame could have Agate City's security point on lockdown, keeping us sealed in that area for a couple more episodes.

I actually don't think that will happen because magmortar and electivire are unavailable. If we were going back, we would be able to access the magmarizer and electerizer from the department store. There will probably be a razor claw lying on the ground somewhere

Did I miss something? Last I checked, both the Magmarizer and the Electirizer are available for us.....

Did I miss something? Last I checked, both the Magmarizer and the Electirizer are available for us.....

He means the purchasable Magmarizer/ Electirizer rather than the ones on route 3

You can't actually use them to evolve magmar or electabuzz since you have to trade them to get the event magby and elekid

You can't actually use them to evolve magmar or electabuzz since you have to trade them to get the event magby and elekid

Unless, for non-newbies to Reborn, one still has the very old Magby and Elekid events (I do)

Then again, who said that we'll be going back through to pre-Agate? When you think about it, if we are going after a certain girl who jumped off a waterfall and we got the HM for it, we'll be going through under the city via sewers since the Falls follow through there. If we go under, we could access a manhole to get back to the city.