Communally Announcing Community Announcements

Next thing you know Ame puts taxes

Good choice on the Ace memberships. People not knowing each other long enough makes things harder, at least in the nightclub.

About Ark's inquiry, I believe that the potD can stop functioning while a randoms tourney is on. It's not like it has to work every single day. I do not know how good of an idea that is, for the pokemon to be in 100% battles. Perhaps we can just increase the probability to something like: "You have 50% chance to encounter it after playing 20 games". Also, it should probably be limited for fully evolved pokemon.

Also, rust in pieces Athletics thread. Jerry might be disheartened, but not many people will miss you.

Suggestion: When using sotD, if there is high demand, perhaps users could have a choice out of 3 songs to click on and have playing while on the forum.

Next thing you know Ame puts taxes

Good choice on the Ace memberships. People not knowing each other long enough makes things harder, at least in the nightclub.

About Ark's inquiry, I believe that the potD can stop functioning while a randoms tourney is on. It's not like it has to work every single day. I do not know how good of an idea that is, for the pokemon to be in 100% battles. Perhaps we can just increase the probability to something like: "You have 50% chance to encounter it after playing 20 games". Also, it should probably be limited for fully evolved pokemon.

Also, rust in pieces Athletics thread. Jerry might be disheartened, but not many people will miss you.

Suggestion: When using sotD, if there is high demand, perhaps users could have a choice out of 3 songs to click on and have playing while on the forum.

I wasnt glad to see it go, but it was actuallg my decision to put 'er down.

Seems like I still have much to do to become an Ace. Well, I need to get prepared. That said, it's nice to see more changes in the way the site works, and I like that.

Besides, it makes you want to connect more to the community as a whole rather than just amassing rupees to get Ace. :D

On the sidenote, bye Athletics. RIP. :(

The new Ace system is quite good. Good for newbies who should learn everyone and enjoy their stay. And for people like me who have been on for over a year, but never comment, with the post requirement. Since its not like I know any of you. (As far as you know)

What WAS the Athletics thread about anyway? I didn't know we had one. :/

Mostly we talked about football, sadly when the scene ended, Jeri couldn't handle the eagles not getting Mariota and started protesting the thread <3

• Upvote 2

I just saw this today. Now I need to dive into the forum to read the news! >:0 (kidding)

And man oh man 750 posts!? I'm not very good at discussions, I'm just posting my opinions once in a while, and I want to be an Ace. :(

sigh, at least I'm a familiar now.

Edited by Jaromir

ahh well that answered more than a few questions, especially since all of a sudden I got the familiars title.

also, thank you lots about the Ep. 15 info because I at least know now that there is progress and I can control the hype a little better! I also love the idea of making it forum-exclusive at first, it will give a chance for any bugs to be fixed within one space.

• 3 weeks later...