where do you go to train?

darkwaters33

so I am at noel. still cant beat him but I have added magneton and arbok to my team in hopes of getting past that stupid cincinno and clefable of his . Once his clefable raises its defense and special defense its almost impossible to beat especially with hardboil. Only problem is they are at level 25 and 33. So I was wondering if anyone has any good spots to train. I know in the spot where you start off the game they have random trainers everyday with pokemon from 45-52 but thats only once a day. so I need a good spot to train against wild pokemon. Thank You.

you could always change the dates on your computer for the grand hall trainers; just keep it within the current week, because messing around with the dates too often has some annoying side-effects like messed-up weather. and the unknown under the grand stairway are usually recommended, even though i've never used it to grind myself.

why not capure a drillbur with Sand rush abilty, train him with the moves Sword dance ,sandstorm metal claw and earthquake

setup against wigglytuf. 3 sword dances, a sandstorm and outspeed/ OHKO all his pokemon with metal claw and earthquake

you can train in the underground railnet against the unown, so u get attack ev + good exp

Edited by gryson

I don´t remember exactly what team did I have then but something I do remember was that I burned the field and turned it into the Burning Field, then I used a fire-type pokemon and the battle was really easy. Also, Ame said sometime ago " As you travel around the region, you may encounter many different terrain types that could dramatically change the flow of a battle. How will you use them to overcome your opponents?" So as she said, sometimes the fields are the key to win the battle. Anyways, good luck!