Daylight's End

Diana

Hi. Some of you may know me, and most of you probably won't.

I'm Silver. I've been around here since Mid-February, 2012. In that time, a lot of things have changed. The Reborn League is long gone by now, and the game has taken over. Which, of course, is good. It's amazing to have watched something grow into the titan it is, after starting out so small. We've gone from a very small forum based around this server on Pokemon Online to a massive community, in what seems like very little time at all. I'd be lying if I said I knew more than maybe 30 people here at the most.

In June 2013, I beat the Reborn League, and that was honestly my highest point around here. I was surrounded with a bunch of people that I loved being around, and everything seemed perfect. But that's also around when the game hit a huge popularity spike, with Shofu. Hundreds of people flooded in, and our numbers skyrocketed. A lot of people were unfamiliar faces, and I honestly didn't get along with them. I still don't get along with a lot of them.

In January 2014, they made me a forum mod, and I'm eternally grateful that they gave me a chance. I was only 14 at the time, so I was kind of shocked. But, I'm afraid that time has come to it's end. Between growing discomfort with a large portion of people in the community, and my own lack of motivation brought on by personal problems, I've decided it's time for me to move on from trying to be someone big around here. I love this community dearly, but it's not the same as it used to be, and never quite will be again.

I don't really know what I'll do next, other than hang around. Shoutout to Amethyst for giving me the chance, but I don't feel it's worked.

It's time for me to move on. Not goodbye, but stepping down from mod position and not coming around as often.

Basically how we met wasn't the good moment. Well that time i got crazy around the status pretty much.

I may probably not probably know you much that and what you did most as a mod.

But it gotta be good i guess.

So you beat the reborn league in 2013, very late congrats.

Understandable about the "unfamiliar face".

And i'm surprised that so young people can be mods.

Things change, either good or bad by peoples personal opinion.

Since you aren't a mod by your lack of motivation and personal problems anymore.

Have fine with the move on Silver.

wish I got to know ya better.

You're not the only one.

Ay lady Eclipse, I'll see you around.

And don't forget the friends you made here, cuz I bet they won't forget you too. o/

EDIT: LOL1111111 worst mod ever ain't a mod anymore 1111

at least you were better than me \o/

Edited by Vinny

Hey Silver.. So I haven't spoken with you much, but all the times that I have you seemed really nice.. I am sure those close to you will definitely miss you.. It will be nice to see you drop in from time to time.. As said by Vin Sneasel and Simon the Derpy, wish I had known you better.. Have a great life.. :)

silver you were one of my first friends here and although we had our rough patches a couple times i consider you one of my bestest online friends. hope to still see you around on skype/league boo :>

Well Silver, I don't actually know you all too well, but you have stemed one of my more memorable memories here at reborn. I remember you were the first mod to give me a warning point. I deserved it too, but afterwards, I kind of just saw you disappear. Like I never really saw much from you on the forums after that.

I'm sad to see you stepping down. Even though I don't know you, I know this is a tough issue for not just you, but others who like you. Sorry if this sounds weird. I'm not the best with my words when telling people things... ummmm.

Hey you know what though, it's ok! Just remember you always have Reborn. Everyone is here for you to keep you company and have you happy. :D