After The League..

Tomy

Reborn Nightclub, getting all wasted with the Gym Leaders

What about Cain? He's cool too you know. He'd probably be cool to hang around with.

Back on topic, I'd wanna have to have like a hide and seek event with the meteor admins but have to battle them all twice before you can apprehend them.

Reborn Nightclub, getting all wasted with the Gym Leaders

And maybe some other people, like DJ Arc of course. I'd like to see some other characters from different games do things in there, like Bugsy coming in and actually recognizing Shelly. (Or maybe we battle against Bugsy with Shelly by our side...)

I have been snooping around and on this Cain topic (http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14196) there is an interview that Amethyst did a while back and she mentioned the whole point of the Reborn Nightclub was to battle the X-league teams of the leaders. It should be in a spoiler tag and I believe it was Ashes/Eterna who posted it in that topic.

Well, after completing the National Dex and defeating the X-League (and probably rebattling all significant characters),I guess I'd just explore the city one more time and uncover any secrets/easter eggs there are left. I'd also like to see old Craudbury (if that's how you spell it) again.

I'm hopping that at the nightclub we will be able to know more about the gym leaders, you know some extra things about them. Like when we were at the circus and Hardy was talking about making a band and saying that Titania used to play the bass (I think?).

To inform you all, the X-league is the same gym leaders we've fought, they just have teams with megas and legendaries, much like the actual X-League when Reborn league challenge was a thing.

Anyway, we'll probably get our mega ring after the champion, fight bad games, do post game things, catch legendaries, etc. etc. Idk what else we could do really.

To inform you all, the X-league is the same gym leaders we've fought, they just have teams with megas and legendaries, much like the actual X-League when Reborn league challenge was a thing.

Anyway, we'll probably get our mega ring after the champion, fight bad games, do post game things, catch legendaries, etc. etc. Idk what else we could do really.

Maybe a chance to become a gym leader?

I thought the X-League had more than just the gym leaders? Like, Cain... Ame... etc idk

and yeah megas probably won't be available for us until either very late game or post game, legends will start showing up in the post game, probably in sealed chambers behind all of the big doors scattered around the region.

This actually is a smart point.

Maybe Mega Evolutions once we beat the final Gym Leader? That seems like a decent part to give us the Mega Ring/Bracelet/whatever, since we'll probably have Level 100s by then.

I just realized how nice Agate Circus will be in the aftergame. It has so many useful things that are blocked off in Reborn City, like the Hidden Power teller. Still, I don't remember it having a Day Care...

Edited by Chubb the Pig