EXLink32 dragged me here.

Cytan

Link still hasn't posted this so I suppose I'll do it >:3

Ahem,

Me and Link are best buds, bffs... at least... I hope we are. Link bby u havnt bin cheatin on me have u

Anyway, welcome to Reborn. please leave your sanity behind as you'll soon find that there's no place for such a thing here :3

Be sure to check out this thread and this thread as they're primarily for newer members and for getting used to things around the forum. There's also this but older threads are often pushed further down the subforums by newer threads anyway.

If you like writing, the Creative Writing subforum is the place for you. If you're into art-ey/music-ey stuff or anything media related then you might like The Radio Tower. The Wasteland is just kinda for.... anything else :P

If you've played Ame's game Pokemon Reborn and need help with anything, or want to see when the next episode is out, or you've found a bug in the game, head over to here. If you haven't tried her game yet.. then practically everyone in the forums will recommend that you download it here :x

Competitive battling is the focus in the Onyx Trainer School and Hall Of Champions. Anything else pokemon related congregates into the Fan Club. Anything else game related goes here... I think I've covered everything :$

Exlink is a scrub,absolute 100% Scrub.

I hope you're much better

<3 Exlink

Brah, Cytan I don't need you to speak for me.

@Tacos

I Feel offended by your rash comment 3:<

<3 Azery

Uh, no... of course not :Kappa:

... I'm really late to this but

Welcome to Reborn \o/ something something check out the rules on the left side of the page right underneath your avatar, sanity is not a thing, wash your hands before and after every sacrifice to wololo, and please don't pet the llamas