Poke'mon Battlegrounds- CHAPTER 1 [ENDED]

TyranntX

WATER KINGDOM BARRACKS

Otto's group reached the Barracks just as Magister finished speaking. Otto then replied.

"You're the Captain of the Guard, so feel free to take whichever soldiers you want."

Otto then headed off to some groups comprised of Swampert, Barbaracle, and Dewott.

"42nd, 37th, and 501st Terrestrial Platoons, you're coming on this one."

Otto then turned to some groups of Wingull, Swanna, Lanturn, Clauncher, and Octillery.

"Aerial Platoons 3 and 7, SpecOps Platoon 1, and Heavy Platoons 15 and 16, you're coming, too."

Otto selected his final troops by turning to a group of Kingdra.

"31st Sniper Platoon, you're also coming."

Ryu spoke up.

"Lord Otto, What am I doing?"

Otto smiled.

"You're going to be in charge of the 2nd SpecOps Platoon."

Otto then beckoned to a group of Carracosta, which came over.

"2nd SpecOps, you heard that, right?"

The Carracostas nodded. Otto then spoke to the groups he hadn't mentioned.

"The rest of you, unless you are chosen by Captain Magister as his troops, remain on guard while we're out."

That's just about when a Ducklett came flying in, and when Otto heard what it had to say, he seemed to... snap, for lack of a better word.

"Why, that good-for-nothing... THIS MEANS TOTAL WAR!!! All Troops, change of plans, all but one-fourth of the troops, you're in on this! Scout, tell Magister what you told me, and then go inform the Magic Kngdom! Troops, we're going to the Land Kingdom in order to get payback for what Crusher did! Men, let's move out!"

The Barracks suddenly turned into a hive of activity as troops scrambled. The scout went to Magister, told the Captain what it had told Otto, and then flew off to the Scout in the Magic Kingdom.

Edited by K_H

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Darius

His worst nightmare has been realized. Sir Darius began to rush toward to try and stop the capture of his Queen. Unfortunately, he didn't get very far before being hit with a sticky web from behind and hits the ground. The Gallade looks up to see an Ariados scuttling away. By the time he was able to break free, it was too late. Shame can only begin to express the miserable mix of emotions that he was feeling. Seeing no other options, he retreated with the rest of the army.

Atlas

Atlas had arrived at Dratini Meadows just as the battle ends. "Looks like we've won this battle. It's too bad, though. I was looking forward to meeting my target face to face. There's always next time, I guess." It proceeded to head back with the others, feeling glad that they won, but also feeling disappointed that he didn't get to fight at all.

Vertex

Vertex was outraged of the land kingdoms actions, but weakened for the battle he had no choice but to retreat. "Next time we'll get them for sure" he uttered to himself and fled with the rest of the magic army

As Rader walked off of the field, he was thinking "That was insane. Had not the king showed up we would of lost the meadow. But what about the hostage, the queen I think. Better for us to cause panic in the kingdom of magic." Rader proceed to return to the kingdom.

Alucard and Ulkina.

The ghostly spectre and petite dragon floated above the ground rather than walked for once. Alucard couldn't put his finger on it, but something major had just happened, judging from the howls and blood-curdling cries he and Ulkina had heard earlier.

Ulkina, the Latias, trembled, shaking violently. "B-brother, what was the scary noise?"

Alucard patted Ulkina on the shoulder. "It was probably nothing Ulkina."

The two of them hopped over a small fallen tree to look at a large clearing, which to their fear had a mass amount of carnage strewn across it. Armored bodies lay bruised and bloodied either writhing or unresponsive. Alucard looked to Ulkina and nodded. "You wait here. I'll look at the bodies for anything of use and we'll go."

Ulkina nodded in return and turned around humming to herself while Alucard rummaged through the strewn out bodies.

Meanwhile in the magic kingdom, things were not going well.

Vertex

He knelt before his king with tears in is eyes "My lord... we failed to fold of the land kingdom... its there's now... the Dratini server the dragon king now"

Shidew

"WHAT!?"

He stands up, furiously.

"I don't care if the Dratini are on our side, I actually wanted them to be free... Go get Crystal. She should be in her room."

Shidew

"WHAT!?"

He stands up, furiously.

"I don't care if the Dratini are on our side, I actually wanted them to be free... Go get Crystal. She should be in her room."

He continues to cry "I can't do that my lord, as much as I want to I just cant"

Magister

"Okay, for the ones I will be taking with m-" A Pelipper landed in front of him. "What is it? Make it quick, I am preparing my troops to attack the other Kingdoms in Dratini Meadow."

"About that..." the Pelipper's response was, "The Land Kingdom kind of conquered the place already.

"Excuse me?!" Magister blurted out, "You better not be playing any tricks with me, you hear?" The Pelipper got frightened with the sudden outburst of emotions of Magister, and flew off. "Great...just great..." Magister grumbled.

Ursa Maior

They won, but Ursa Maior hardly had to do anything, and he wasn't happy about it. He turned his head away when Rader spoke to him, and walked back to the Kingdom of Land.

Vertex

"Be cause she was there my lord" He sobbed "The took her... they took Lady crystal". he continued to cry "She challend the Dragon king... she put up a good one but Lord Krusher was just too powerful! and to rub salt into the wound we were wrong about him... he wasn't trying to enslave them he was protecting them from the other kingdoms". He cried for a bit longer be for speaking once more "He... had this.... power, to control time by roaring.. he used it to restore the Dratini's home mid battle"

((K_H, so sorry. I missed that a Ducklett went to the kingdom.))

Shidew

"... They.. TOOK HER? That's it. I'm going there myself."

He notices the Ducklett.

"It seems I have a visitor, first."

He beckons for the Ducklett to come in.

The Ducklett walked in, and then spoke.

"I have news from the Water Kingdom, sir. Otto wishes to form an alliance between the kingdoms of Sea and Magic."

Then, a second Ducklett burst in.

"There's been a new development! Otto has gone into a rage and declared Total War on the Land Kingdom!"

The two Duckletts nodded, speaking in unison.

"On it!"

The two then flew out of the Kingdom and back to Otto and Magister. Once they returned to their home Kingdom, they informed Otto and Magister.

"Shidew would like to have a personal meeting with you, Otto, but he has some stuff to take care of first!"

Otto nodded.

"I'll meet with him when he's ready."

One of the Ducklett then headed back to the Magic Kingdom.

Edited by K_H

Shidew

"Don't worry, Vertex."

He digs around in his pile of gems for a few moments, before pulling out a MEGA STONE.

"See?"

He smiles before moving to get his cloak and slips the Sablenite into a pocket as he puts the black cloak on.

Edited by Cytan