last gym for version 5

alaneapen

• Veterans

What is the last gym for version 5. I beat Valerie and am in Terajima forest.

Angie's gym, the 7th gym, is the last gym of that version.

Edited by zumidesu

yep yep Angie is the best

ICE GYM CRAZY LADY HAS 55-59 lvl range Boost up fighting types and FIRE. maybe somebody with laval plume to burn the field !!

• Veterans

yep yep Angie is the best

ICE GYM CRAZY LADY HAS 55-59 lvl range Boost up fighting types and FIRE. maybe somebody with laval plume to burn the field !!

Rock and steel attacks also work well against her pokemon.

But like Red said, try getting someone who can learn lava plume.

Numel learns lava plume at level 22, so if you have a camerupt on your team it might help. If you picked Cyndaquil as your starter, Typhlosion would learn it at level 43. There's also a Torkoal event, and Torkoal learns it at either level 25 or 39 (depending on whether Jan used the learnsets from X/Y or ORAS). You can also train a Slugma to a Macargo, it'd learn lava plume at either level 34 or 36, again depending on whether Jan used the X/Y learnset or the ORAS learnset.

But yeah, having a pokemon on your team who can use lava plume, flame burst, heat wave, eruption, searing shot or fire pledge is a BIG help since it will significantly help weakening her pokemon by changing the field. Earthquake and Magnitude will destroy the field entirely, so those moves can also be useful!

Rock and steel attacks also work well against her pokemon.

But like Red said, try getting someone who can learn lava plume.

Numel learns lava plume at level 22, so if you have a camerupt on your team it might help. If you picked Cyndaquil as your starter, Typhlosion would learn it at level 43. There's also a Torkoal event, and Torkoal learns it at either level 25 or 39 (depending on whether Jan used the learnsets from X/Y or ORAS). You can also train a Slugma to a Macargo, it'd learn lava plume at either level 34 or 36, again depending on whether Jan used the X/Y learnset or the ORAS learnset.

But yeah, having a pokemon on your team who can use lava plume, flame burst, heat wave, eruption, searing shot or fire pledge is a BIG help since it will significantly help weakening her pokemon by changing the field. Earthquake and Magnitude will destroy the field entirely, so those moves can also be useful!

Don't forget flame burst. It's destroys the field too.

Don't forget flame burst. It's destroys the field too.

Or just anything that sets up another field. In Rejuvenation, those moves permanently change the field. I like using a Prankster Meowstic with Misty Terrain.

• Veterans

is there any secret/event to do or place to explore after you beat the 7th gym

There's a help center in Kristiline from which you can do quests, I believe. Also, there's a whole lot of side content next to the story itself, so check places you can go to but haven't been able to get to before, etc.

• 1 month later...

I tried finding the help center in kristiline but a person says that it is frozen...so can we really do quests in kristiline?

Yes... After beating the seventh Gym and doing all quests in Kakori's Help Center, you should be able to do the Kristiline Requests.

Erm there is a quest which i think i already did , which is "battle me again once more" i think in kakori village. Is the girl Adrienn standing beside pokemon center? if this is i talked to her and she said " I'll beat you next time, I promise !" . If i already done it , why can i still accept this lol .

Erm there is a quest which i think i already did , which is "battle me again once more" i think in kakori village. Is the girl Adrienn standing beside pokemon center? if this is i talked to her and she said " I'll beat you next time, I promise !" . If i already done it , why can i still accept this lol .

Once you do all quests, they should give you a pokemon. Team AA will then come and steal it and you will have to chase them to recieve the pokemon. I think that is the last quest in Kakori.

That's a bug.

Once you do all quests, they should give you a pokemon. Team AA will then come and steal it and you will have to chase them to recieve the pokemon. I think that is the last quest in Kakori.

but i took the battle me again quest....so i cant take anymore quest...sad..is there anyway i can reject the request..TT

but i took the battle me again quest....so i cant take anymore quest...sad..is there anyway i can reject the request..TT

No :D this is why I save before taking requests, so I don't get stuck with a lame request that I don't want to do. If you give your save file to Jan then he will be able to help you out here.

No :D this is why I save before taking requests, so I don't get stuck with a lame request that I don't want to do. If you give your save file to Jan then he will be able to help you out here.

should i give jan directly or post it in save file troubleshooting/bug reporting section?