Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

inb4 you have to get a deck of cards IRL, set up a webcam or a camera connected to your computer and have to match the pattern that is on it's design. If you fail, you get a horrible evo, but if you succeed you get the OP evo.

This was my original idea for the evo method, but I decided to scrap it as I don't own poker cards and thus wouldn't have been able to evolve it myself :/

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And no, miltank can't use attract either. Although there are no miltanks in graterras but you get the point.

So will we get moomoo milk from another cow pokemon? I mean it's like the best healing item in game

Probably a stupid question - but is there going to be only one Gym to face in this release?

Anyhow, this project looks amazing! - and I was looking for a new game to play too xD. Keep it up guys

Probably a stupid question - but is there going to be only one Gym to face in this release?

The only stupid question is a question not asked, for one cannot learn anything from something they never ask. However yes there will only be a single gym in this first Episode. As for other details on said gym... well... you're going to have to wait and see when the episode releases.

Pretty sure it will be released here, however, we're still deciding some things and how to handle them etc... ((like you know... Bug reports. etc)) However, we're not entirely sure how these will be handled or how we want to do so yet.

It'll be safeish to assume that it will be released here as this is the main thread. Sorry for the bit haphazard answer but it's also part of the things we're trying to figure out and what not. Being a smaller group and something just starting out... well... We don't have a site (*coughs* Reborn), or a whole sub-forum (*coughs again* Rejuvenation.) so it's going to be a little until we figure out exactly what we will be doing. We will have more info once Episode 1 is launched however. So, please keep an eye on this thread. We'll probably announce things for Certain then. So, please keep an eye out for that etc... we will give more direct infomation then when we know for certain. Hopefully... that answered the question... I kinda rambled a bit. Then again... I ramble, what's new?

Basically it boils down to: we want to start a new topic to release Ep 1, because we need a topic for troubleshooting and we know that troubleshooting topics can quickly become a mess... And well, this topic is already a mess to begin with lol. However, we don't know if the higher-ups would be ok with that, so yeah, for now we are focusing on getting rid of all the bugs, then we'll see.

Regarding the pokemon released, I suppose the clover is already taken, so my idea about a huge total black mon (with a red eye) wielding a clover mace vanished.

Anyway, here the clover looks like a zipper, so unless a ghost with a heart symbol appears, I have no idea what to expect.

Btw, the genderless is "diamond", right?

So will we get moomoo milk from another cow pokemon? I mean it's like the best healing item in game

I don't think you want to know where Graterrain Moomoomilk comes from.

...They import it from Johto. Duh.

Edited by BreezyPonie

Basically it boils down to: we want to start a new topic to release Ep 1, because we need a topic for troubleshooting and we know that troubleshooting topics can quickly become a mess... And well, this topic is already a mess to begin with lol. However, we don't know if the higher-ups would be ok with that, so yeah, for now we are focusing on getting rid of all the bugs, then we'll see.

Eh, iirc, Jan kept everything in the original Reju topic until it became it's own section.

Although depending on "traffic", a topic for Troubleshooting isn't a bad idea.

I mean, this topic has reached page 80 before we even released the game. I am kinda scared of what would happen if we were to do the troubleshooting here, mixing the help requests and the inevitable "I love this game!" and "look at what I caught!" posts in a topic that is already a mess to begin with... This is why I was planning to keep all the casual posts here, and have a topic strictly for troubleshooting.

I mean, there's really no reason why you couldn't create a Troubleshooting topic for this. Especially when you consider all the hype >.>

If anything, we'll just claim "It's for control, aimthyst" and you'll be good.

Good, thanks a lot :)

OCMjSLm.png

Except this isn't really an announcement lol.

I'll be giving a few teasers over the next few days counting down until the release of episode 1.

Teaser No.1

BHEotDl.png

Looks AMAZING!!!! By the way, where is our countdown timer again?