Bad memories

Damage

So as I'm doing my mono fighting run, I'm bound to run into fun and less than fun battles. Less than fun being the poison leader, thank god there were two and the psychic leader (actually only took two tries. Fighting types all have dark attacks luckily.) I'm now about to ruin Luna's day with one of my favorite pokes Machamp who thanks to Honest trailers has the name Goro. I remember my first playthrough when he, Charizard and Gyrados were the dream team. We take out most of the team and her last one to battle was Sableye vs Machamp.... This was before dual chop was a move and knock off wasn't in the movepool. I hated her so much. I will enjoy this battle. I will enjoy this as it will not be over quickly.

Noel definitely was fun to knock down a peg with this team. Serra was tough but only because I was raising a pokemon while fighting her. The fighting mono hasn't been very rewarding.

I'm sure ciel will be a tough team for mono fighting. Or adrien. After beating Charlotte I feel pretty confident in my ability to beat down the rest of the leaders in my mono bug run. Only saphira should be a problem at this point

Edited by Zane0144

Yeah. I feel like Adrienne will be worlds easier than a flying type. Only one mon defends against flying as far as fighters go. But for you're bug mono, I can't imagine steel types giving you any freedom.