Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Order Of The Helix

YaBoyRulz

Question

24 answers to this question

they're in 7th street, south-west corner i believe? it's the building where the robed arceus worshipper was standing and accusing them of being a false prophet or something of that sort.

You mean Flareon the false prophet? It is obvious that Lord Helix is the one and only god.

The cult gives you access to the TRUTH. Also, fossils for Tyrantrum and Aurorus.

You mean Flareon the false prophet? It is obvious that Lord Helix is the one and only god.

The cult gives you access to the TRUTH. Also, fossils for Tyrantrum and Aurorus.

Really? O.o how? Only thing I could do is say "yes" to joining the Helix cult

Thanks guys :) I should of known a cult would be hanging around in a shady place like 7th, time to do some quests for our lord & savior! :P

Oh and Masquerain you need a Helix Fossil to start the quests :)

Edited by TheNegroKetchum

Thanks guys :) I should of known a cult would be hanging around in a shady place like 7th, time to do some quests for our lord & savior! :P

Oh and Masquerain you need a Helix Fossil to start the quests :)

Oooh, thanks a lot.. damnit, why did I reset that mining rock with the fossil

Where is this Helix place? And where can I get said Helix Fossil? And I am NOT a follower of he Helix. The pokemon in my TC are my followers.

Helix Cult is on 7th street, I think you have a rather long way to go until then. Helix Fossil can be mined , like most other fossils, heart scales, evolutionary stones (can't mine dusk,dawn,shiny stone) , revives, max revives and other stuff

Sorry guys but Arceus created every single Pokemon. Genesect was a fossil but was cloned and ressurected and modified by Team Plasma. Mewtwo was cloned by a DNA of Mew. Ditto was a failed product of a clone Mew. Do I need to go on?

Back on topic these quests get you a jaw or sail fossil. Isn't that just great :]]]] ....you friggin heratics

Goomy is our one true lord and Bidoof is his disciple.

Bow to their greatness.

i do thank you for your worship. we do make sure that no one drink kool aid....

also, flareon is good but is still my pokemon. please be nice to him.

yeah tyrantrum is worth it.

Sigh.... You people and your archaic helixism from TPPRed period. Just like those guys on 7th street, you don't seem to realise that it's era is over. Now, Helix is part of the pantheon that maintain the universe. He's one of the strongest, yes. But he's still one of many.

Sigh.... You people and your archaic helixism from TPPRed period. Just like those guys on 7th street, you don't seem to realise that it's era is over. Now, Helix is part of the pantheon that maintain the universe. He's one of the strongest, yes. But he's still one of many.

I am well aware of the pantheon. I was merely testing these young acolytes.